Kashmir is a Union Territory of India, established in the country’s north sector and a global traveller destination. In supplement to regular recreational tourism, considerable scope lives for adventure, skiing, snowboarding, winter sports, pilgrimage, religious, and health tourism. The rustic appeal and picturesque scenes have made it a favoured destination for vacationists across the planet. Kashmir Valley is known for its lakes and gardens.
Fixed Departure Batches for Kashmir Tour
- 16th - 23rd April 2023
- 30th April - 7th May 2023
- 28th May - 4th June 2023
Kashmir Tour Details
- Activities: Backpacking Trip, Photography tour & Road Expedition
- Location: Kashmir
- Group size: 10 pax
- Minimum required: 6 pax
- Duration: 7 Nights and 8 Days
- Cost: Rs. 29,499/- per person (according to group of 10)
Kashmir Tour itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive at Srinagar and half day sightseeing
Arrive at Srinagar Airport in afternoon & head towards hotel. Check-in at your hotel in afternoon & freshenup. Later head towards Pari Mahal. Later visit Botanical Garden. Dinner & overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 2 : Srinagar sightseeing
After breakfast, 8 am head towards Aharbal Waterfall (Niagara Falls of Kashmir). By 12 noon start heading towards Doodhpathri. Arrive by 3 pm & start exploring the gorgeous green meadow. 6 pm start your drive back to Srinagar. Around 8 pm back to hotel & rest. Dinner & overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 3 : Srinagar sightseeing and houseboat
After breakfast, check-out & head towards Shalimar & Nishad Bagh. After exploring Mughal Gardens, head towards your houseboat in Nigeen Lake. Evening enjoy Shikara ride in Nigeen Lake. Dinner & overnight stay in Houseboat.
Day 4 : Srinagar to Sonmarg
After breakfast, full day excursion to Sonmarg. Visit Thajiwas glacier located 3 km from Sonmarg is the “Jewel of Kashmir” with its frozen lake, snow-covered mountains, fir and pine trees, alpine meadows, gushing waterfalls & small streams. It is considered to be favorite destination for trek & nature lovers. Evening back to hotel in Srinagar & rest. Dinner & overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 5 : Gulmarg to Srinagar
After breakfast, check-out & full day excursion to Gulmarg. Enroute explore Drung Waterfall. Then visit Gulmarg Gondola Ride (Phase 2). Evening back to hotel in Srinagar & rest. Dinner & overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 6 : Srinagar to Pehalgam
After breakfast, check-out & head towards Pahalgam. Full day excursion to Aru Valley / Betab Valley / Chandanwari. Evening check-in at your hotel in Pahalgam. Dinner & overnight stay in Pahalgam.
Day 7 : Pehalgam sightseeing
After breakfast, full day excursion to Pahalgam like Baisaran Valley (Mini Switzerland of Kashmir). Evening back to hotel & rest. Dinner & overnight stay in Pahalgam.
Day 8 : Departure
After breakfast, check-out & head towards Srinagar Airport to board your flight for onwards destination.
1. Participant with medical history like cardiac, respiratory should consult with doctor before signing for trip.
2. Please carry your own personal medicine required.
3. People on sleeping pills, painkillers, sedative, antihistamines are prone to Active Mountain Sickness while sleeping please consult your doctor before the trip
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation at 3 star hotels on triple sharing basis
- All transport as mentioned in the itinerary by car / tempo traveller , including Inner Line Permits (If any)
- 7 Breakfast & 7 Dinner every day during the tour (no breakfast on day 1 of the tour and no dinner on the last day on the tour)
- All taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch (We want you to try out local Cuisines & not restricted to a particular restaurant, cafe)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- Airline, train, and bus tickets till Leh and return
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered (which not mentioned is inclusion)
- Additional / personal use of vehicle
- Entry ticket fees to Museums, Parks, Monasteries, etc.
- Any medical or emergency evacuations if required.
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, non-alcoholic beverages, tips, phone calls, laundry, camera charges etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. is to be borne by the client directly on the spot.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item that is not specified under cost inclusions
- Gondala ride at Gulmarg
- Any other activities like skiing, sledge rides, rafting, para sailing, or any other adventure activities that are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Horse riding or any other fun activity at Gulmarg, Pahalgam. If you wish to go on horse rides, it would be on direct payment.
- Identity proof with residential address must come with a photocopy
- Thermals, Fleece, Jacket, Woolen gloves & cap, etc.
- Personal Clothing for the tour
- Torch, Power banks, Charger, etc.
- Toiletry kit
- Sun protection & Cold Cream (Sunscreen/Lip balm/Sunglasses)
- Trekking shoes & floaters
- Camera and memory cards (Optional)
- Do not carry sling bags or Jholas
- Do not wear gold or bring valuable ornaments
By registering or joining any of the programs organized by Treks and trails, you acknowledge that you have read, understood & agreed to the following terms & conditions.
TERMS & CONDITION
- Leader decision shall be final & abiding by all, till completion of the trek/ programmed.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco & consumption of Alcohol is strictly not allowed on the trek/ programmed.
- Everyone is expected to follow safety protocols defined by the leaders.
- Polluting trek route/ campsite is strictly prohibited. Strictly no littering throughout the event/ trek.
- You acknowledge that the photographs that were taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose. You consent to let organizers photograph you and let them use for publicity purpose & also agree to allow organizers to use the photograph clicked by you for publicity purpose.
- There is a possibility of injury during activities &, and you are aware that outdoor activities bear the inherent risk of personal injury.
- Incidents can happen on outdoor activity / Natural calamity may happen you agree that organizer is not responsible for any mishap, accident, including death in any circumstances natural or artificial
- During an emergency situation, your consent to any medical treatment recommended by a qualified medical practitioner this could include inoculations, blood transfusions, surgery, or the use of anesthetic.
Read Medical Disclaimer
You realize a certain level of acceptable behavior is mandatory to participate in outdoor programs/ treks and that you may be excluded from programs/ treks if this level is not maintained. You acknowledge event leaders right to expel you from the group if you do not follow the instruction of the leader/ misbehave. Further, you consent once you are discharged from the group; organizers & leaders do not owe any kind of liability towards you.
Minors aged between 14 to 16 years may accompany with their adult family members, in such case the companion family member's declaration in writing for accepting full responsibility towards them is must, along with consent in writing from their parents submitted to Treks and trails.
Minors aged between 16 to 18 years can join the event with their parents' consent in writing submitted to Treks and trails.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 30 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 16 to 29 days prior to the event date.
- 25% refund if notified via phone conversation 10 to 15 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 10 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Event get cancelled, we will refund "Event Amount" only.
Shalimar Bagh, one of the Important tourist destinations in Srinagar, is also known as Shalimar Gardens, Farah Baksh, and Faiz Baksh. The other famous shore line garden in the vicinity is Nishat Bagh, 'The Garden of Delight'.
The Shalimar garden is one of the oldest Mughal Gardens in India. It is located at the east bank of Dal Lake, the northern wing of the city of Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir, India. Shalimar Bagh was built exuberantly by the orders of Jehangir, the Mughal emperor. The garden has a long water channel that connects to Dal lake. It is the older part of the garden, filled with numerous trees, flowers, fountains, and water channels.
Shalimar Bagh is a great place for a captivating outing, irregular strolls, family picnics, and wedding photography sessions. A portion of the advancement was finished under the supervision of the celebrated Mughal ruler Farrukh Siyar and later finished under the control of his brother-in-law Asaf Khan.
Nishat Bagh is a terraced Mughal garden built on the eastern side of the Dal Lake, Srinagar. The Gardens is one of the most extensive Mughal Gardens in India. On the banks of the Dal Lake, Nishat Bagh is an earthly paradise, which is famed for its natural environment, green lawns, terraced gardens, fountains, lakes, canals etc. It means the "Garden of Gladness", "Garden of Joy," and "Garden of Delight.
Tulips are one of the most beautiful flowers in the world. They come in a variety of colours and designs and are enjoyed by people of all ages. Tulip Garden Kashmir India is an opportunity to experience the bliss of nature yourself. Discover the countless hues of tulips in the garden, and be awestruck by the grandeur of its location.
Tulips are beautiful and elegant flowers that make a great addition to your garden or as a personal adornment. If you love the look and feel of tulips but don't have the space to grow them, visit the gorgeous Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden. Located in the Dal Gate area.