Kashmir Trip offers a beautiful trip to Kashmir, covering all the places you want to visit. Kashmir Trip package makes it easy to book your Kashmir holiday, where you can go skiing, Shikara ride, sightseeing and more. Kashmir Backpacking Trip offers a range of packages to suit every budget. Pay advance Rs 5000 now and block your seats.
Just Rs 5000 per head to change your next holiday destination. Don’t lose this great opportunity to travel to a beautiful destination. Just pay a small amount to block a seat and enjoy a trip of a lifetime. Grab it Now!
Kashmir is a Union Territory of India, established in the country’s north sector and a global traveller destination. In supplement to regular recreational tourism, considerable scope lives for adventure, skiing, snowboarding, winter sports, pilgrimage, religious, and health tourism. The rustic appeal and picturesque scenes have made it a favoured destination for vacationists across the planet. Kashmir Valley is known for its lakes and gardens.
Kashmir trip itinerary
Day One - Srinagar arrival and Local sightseeing
After arrival at Srinagar airport, board your vehicle and get transferred to your Hotel. Check-in and fresh up at the hotel visit to Shalimar Bagh, Nishat Bagh, Pari Mahal & Shankaracharya Temple. Later after lunch, visit Hazrat Bal, Chashme Shahi & you can also enjoy a Shikara ride at Dal Lake. If time permits, you may also visit a carpet-weaving factory in the Srinagar market.
Day Two - Srinagar Pahalgam Transfer ( 90 km | 03 Hours )
Good morning after breakfast, drive to Pahalgam, also known as ‘The valley of shepherds. En-route visiting Saffron fields, Awantipur ruins an 1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by King Awantiverma, on see the beautiful countryside the way and lot of rice fields. Arrive at Pahalgam and transfer to Hotel.
Day Three - Pahalgam to Srinagar Transfer (90 km | 03 Hours)
After breakfast, depart for a Pahalgam excursion trip to Chandanwadi (on your own), located on the way to Chandanwari; the valley was named Betaab after the Bollywood movie by the same name. If time permits proceed for a trip to Aru Valley (on your own). It is a base camp for trekking to the Kolahoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. Aru village lies on the left bank of the Aru River, a tributary of the Lidder River. Late afternoon, start driving back to Srinagar. Night stay at houseboat in Srinagar.
Day Four - Srinagar to Sonamarg Trip (75 Km | 02 Hours)
After breakfast at the Boathouse, leave for a day excursion to Sonamarg, the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. On the way, you stop at many beautiful spots. Continue to drive to Sonamarg 2690 Meters above sea level (Meadow of Gold). One can ride on a horse to visit Thajiwas Glacier (on Pony), where snow remains round the year, and Sonamarg is the Gateway of Ladakh. In the evening, return to Srinagar for an overnight stay at Hotel.
Day Five - Srinagar to Gulmarg Trip (50 Km | 02 Hours)
After breakfast in the morning, we will begin our country tour towards Gulmarg. It has the world highest golf course (World Highest), and Gulmarg is also famous for winter sports, skiing, snowboarding and mountain bikes. You can enjoy a Gondola ride (Cable car, own cost) from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg. The 08 minutes of ropeway will take you past colourful shepherd hutments to the lower ridge of the Afarwatt peak. The evening is free to stroll around. Overnight at Hotel in Srinagar.
Day Six - Srinagar Departure
Check out from Hotel, board your vehicle, the driver will drop you at Srinagar airport. Your tour concludes here.
1. Kashmir road trip transporation details Toyota Innova, Xylo, Tempo Traveller as a vehicle for the whole tour and sightseeing as mentioned in the above itinerary.
2. For sightseeing in Pahalgam, only local taxi union vehicles are allowed, and the traveller will make the payment directly.
What is included in the tour
Kashmir trip package inclusion
- 30 minutes Shikara ride at Dal Lake complimentary.
- Breakfast and dinner (No breakfast for day 1 and no dinner for day 6)
- A limited decent spread of Indian food would be served for breakfast, dinner & anything else ordered apart from the spread should be paid by the customer
- Accommodation in double / twin-bedded rooms in hotels / Guest house / House boats as mentioned in the itinerary (or similar category hotels)
- Taxi tours (Innova or similar), transfers, sightseeing tours and surface transportation as indicated in the itinerary
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels chosen to suit your comfort, needs and convenience of location.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air fares, airport taxes, entrance fees at any point of interest, and anything not mentioned in the inclusions in the itinerary
- Lunch, tea, coffee, mineral water, tips, transfers not mentioned in the itinerary
- Doctor, telephone, laundry and other personal expenses
- Cost of personal emergency exit or expenses due to external factors such as climatic conditions.
- Travel Insurance
- Gondala ride at Gulmarg
- Any other activities like skiing, sledge rides, rafting, para sailing, or any other adventure activities that are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Horse riding or any other fun activity at Gulmarg, Pahalgam. If you wish to go on horse rides, it would be on direct payment.
- 2/3-litre of water bottle
- Woolen socks, Woolen cap, Muffler
- Masks and sanitizer
- Goggles & Cap
- Lip balm
- Sweat shirt, Jacket
- Woolen gloves
- Extra camera batteries / Portable Charger
- Personal first aid kit and personal medicines
- Identity proof
- Face wash
- Body Soap
- Vaccine Certificate of 2 Doses Completed / RT-PCR Certificate in case of 1 Dose completed
Shalimar Bagh, one of the Important tourist destinations in Srinagar, is also known as Shalimar Gardens, Farah Baksh, and Faiz Baksh. The other famous shore line garden in the vicinity is Nishat Bagh, 'The Garden of Delight'.
The Shalimar garden is one of the oldest Mughal Gardens in India. It is located at the east bank of Dal Lake, the northern wing of the city of Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir, India. Shalimar Bagh was built exuberantly by the orders of Jehangir, the Mughal emperor. The garden has a long water channel that connects to Dal lake. It is the older part of the garden, filled with numerous trees, flowers, fountains, and water channels.
Shalimar Bagh is a great place for a captivating outing, irregular strolls, family picnics, and wedding photography sessions. A portion of the advancement was finished under the supervision of the celebrated Mughal ruler Farrukh Siyar and later finished under the control of his brother-in-law Asaf Khan.
Nishat Bagh is a terraced Mughal garden built on the eastern side of the Dal Lake, Srinagar. The Gardens is one of the most extensive Mughal Gardens in India. On the banks of the Dal Lake, Nishat Bagh is an earthly paradise, which is famed for its natural environment, green lawns, terraced gardens, fountains, lakes, canals etc. It means the "Garden of Gladness", "Garden of Joy," and "Garden of Delight.
Tulips are one of the most beautiful flowers in the world. They come in a variety of colours and designs and are enjoyed by people of all ages. Tulip Garden Kashmir India is an opportunity to experience the bliss of nature yourself. Discover the countless hues of tulips in the garden, and be awestruck by the grandeur of its location.
Tulips are beautiful and elegant flowers that make a great addition to your garden or as a personal adornment. If you love the look and feel of tulips but don't have the space to grow them, visit the gorgeous Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden. Located in the Dal Gate area.