Karjat Waterfall Rappelling
Cost Per Person
- Only Rappelling: Rs.1200/- per person
Karjat Waterfall Rappelling Events Details
Catch CSMT-Karjat train
Train Timings (You can refer Mindicator app for platform details)
- 05:20 - CSMT
- 05:28 - Byculla
- 05:38 - Dadar
- 05:48 - Kurla
- 05:54 - Ghatkopar
- 06:15 - Thane
- 06:37 - Dombivli
- 06:48 - Kalyan
- 07:39 - Karjat
07:40 Meet at Karjat station and move towards village by local transport,
08:00 Arrival at village and have breakfast.
09:00 Trek to waterfall.
09:30 Arrival at waterfall, Brief about the activities.
Waterfall Rappelling & enjoy in Waterfall & stream.
13:00 Lunch, Activities Continued.
16:00 Trek back to village.
16:30 Reach at village and have evening refreshment.
17:30 Move towards Karjat station by local vehicle.
18:30 Reach at Karjat station and disperse.
- Wrap all things (especially camera & cell phone) in polythene bags
- Weight limit for activity - 35 kgs to 95 kgs
- Please avoid bringing valuables, jewelries or expensive things. As the organizers Will not be responsible for its loss or damage
- Everyone has to follow the Instructions of Camp In-charge & Instructors
- No shortcut in treks or other activities
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, or Gutka or Pan Masala, Drugs & Alcohol drinking are strictly prohibited during the camp.
- Keep the campsite neat & clean, we are expecting participants Co-operation in Keeping the camp site as well as the surrounding area clean. Garbage should not be Littered it should be put in dustbin
What is included in the tour
- Transport from Karjat to village and back by local transport
- Activity charges (one time only)
- Food charges
- Expertise Charges
- Equipment Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel from Mumbai/Pune to Karjat and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 3 liters of water
- Proper backpack
- Cap, Sunglasses
- Water bottle
- Trekking or Sports Shoes
- Personal Medicines If any
- Extra pair of clothes (T-shirts, Track pant)
- Mosquito Repellents
- Sunscreen Lotions
- Waterproof Jackets