About Igatpuri Secret Camping
Our campsite is well hidden inside a beautiful jungle for sure you will have trouble finding it we have kept it that way. Igatpuri Lakeside camping is a beautiful spot for landscape photography. Your tents will be lake facing as the sunsets you can enjoy tea and evening snacks. Igatpuri Campsite is amazing for Astrophotography, Star Trails Photography, Igatpuri Stargazing it has very less night light pollution located in one of the darkest spots in Maharashtra. Enjoy Dinner local food. Wake up to the sounds of birds and enjoy birding your tents will be facing the sunrise and the beautiful Secret Camping Lake. Indian toilets are available on the campsite and parking. After your morning breakfast, you can click more selfies and groupies. Check out timings are 10 am you can also visit nearby sites our campsite manager will share the locations.
The campsite is ideal for camping near Mumbai, camping near Nashik.
Igatpuri Lake Camping Details
- Location: Igatpuri
- Indian toilets available
- Local food (veg/non-veg)
- Cost without watersports: Rs. 1100/- per person
- Cost with watersports: Rs. 1400/- per person
Igatpuri Camping Itinerary
04:00 pm - Check-in at the campsite and tent allocation.
Enjoy games with your group (badminton, dart, cricket)
05:30 pm - Evening snacks and Tea.
Watch Sunset and Relax in your tent.
09:00 pm - Dinner.
08:00 am - Wake up.
08:30 am - Breakfast and Tea.
11:00 am - Check out - Campsite Igatpuri.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guideline and reach at the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, if you come late or unable to come, will not provide any refund.
- You can carry your own blanket (if you want)
Places to visit nearby Igatpuri Campsite not included in the package
- Bahuli Dam - Bhavli Dam
- Bhavli Waterfall only during monsoon
- Ashoka Waterfall or Vihi Waterfall only during monsoon
- Kavnai Fort
- Tringalwadi Fort and Caves
- Vaitarna Dam
What is included in the tour
- Evening Snacks, Dinner and Breakfast
- Tent Stay on sharing basis with camping mat
- Indian toilets available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Lunch for day 1
- Watersports activities
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Face mask (must)
- Hand sanitizer and spray (must)
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof (must)
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1: Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 8828004949
Step 2: Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd