About Camping Lonavala
Tucked inside the forest, our Hill Top Campsite is ideal for Groups or Families, Experience Sleeping under the stars enjoy delicious local food around Bon-Fire and BBQ. Play Games enjoy with family and friends around a campfire on a cold night and lean do it yourself BBQ.
Lonavala Camping Details
- Indoor / Outdoor sport
- Separate men's and women's Toilets and Changing room
- Free parking
- Distance from Mumbai is 125 km
- Distance from Pune is 90 km
Cost (without transport)
- Child (below 10 yrs): Rs. 1100/- (per person)
- Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1700/- (per person)
Holi Special Camping Itinerary
Day - 1
16:00 Check in at the campsite.
16:30 Welcome tea and snacks.
17:00 Tent allotment.
Enjoy some games at campsite. (Soft Archery, Riffle shooting, Dart Game, chess, Carrom, etc.)
19:00 BBQ session (Veg/Non-veg - limited)
20:00 Live DJ will start
22:00 Dinner (veg/non-veg/Jain)
Campfire and music.
Day - 2
05:00 Wake up early morning to enjoy the sunrise.
09:00 Enjoy Rain Dance With Organic Colours will be provide By Camp site.
15:00 Pack up and Check out from the campsite.
- We are not selling any kind of alcohol at our campsite. You can carry your own alcohol along with proper 1-day permit which issued from the liquor shop.
- Make sure do not consume over alcohol. If anyone found disturbing other privacy then said person will immediate or forcefully boycott from the campsite.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guideline and reach at the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, if you come late or unable to come, will not provide any refund.
What is included in the tour
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and blanket
- Evening snacks, BBQ (limited), Dinner, Morning breakfast and Lunch
- Rain Dance, Live DJ, Organic Colours
- Indoor/Outdoor games
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel to campsite and back
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.