Holi Celebration special
Make this Holi your most memorable one, join us at Panshet backwaters and be a part of the largest festival of colors with music and Rain dance. You don’t have to carry camping gear or food. We provide snacks, live BBQ, unlimited dinner, and breakfast at a specific time from 4 pm check-in to next day 2 pm checkout.
Panshet Camping Cost - (Normal Tent - Without transport)
- Normal Tent - Child (5 to 9 yrs): Rs. 899/- (per person)
- Normal Tent - Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1499/- (per person)
Panshet Camping Details
- Panshet Lake facing camping
- Indian toilets are available
- Region Panshet Dam
- Camping near Pune only two hours away
Panshet Camping Itinerary
Day One - Saturday - Camping in Panshet
- 16:00 - Check-in at the Panshet lakeside camping
- 17:00 - Evening Snacks + Tea & Coffee.
- 18:00 - Enjoy sunset and games at the Panshet campsite.
- 19:30 - Barbecue or Starters.
- 20.00 - Bonfire and music.
- 21.30 - Dinner Jain / Veg / Non-veg
- Once the evening settles in, you can enjoy around the Cozy Campfire, with music to accompany you.
Day 2 - Sunday at Panshet tent stay
- 07:00 am – Wake up and freshen up.
- 08:00 am – Have Breakfast. ( Tea and Poha )
- 10:00 am – Start Holi celebrations with DJ, Colors, and Rain dance.
- 11:00 am – Check Out
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guidelines and reach the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, if you come late or are unable to come, will not provide any refund.
- In monsoon, tents will be in the shed
- Not taking solo person booking for now
- Panshet backwater camping price group discount is available.
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea & snacks, BBQ or Starters (limited), Dinner and breakfast
- Bonfire, music
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and chadar
- Sanitized camps
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.