Hanging Tent Sandhan Valley
Cliff Camping India looking for your next adventure we have the perfect event for you Hanging Tent Sandhan Valley. Winter is the best time to visit Sandhan Valley also called the valley of shadows. Sandhan Valley has water-carved rock walls standing at 300 feet it is located near Bhandardara base village Samrad. It is one of the darkest places in Maharashtra excellent for Astro Photographers with minimum light pollution.
We will be conducting various adventurous activities Hanging Tent Camping participants will get 10 minutes to experience cliff camping you can enjoy a birds-eye view of Sandhan Valley from the tent. Hanging Tent on the mountain is a safe experience and conducted by a professional team of mountaineers. You can now proceed towards Sandhan Valley Rappelling, Sandhan Valley Crossing and Sandhan Valley Trek after completing hanging tent experience.
We have arranged a beautiful campsite overlooking Ratangad Fort home cooked veg dinner, campfire with guitarist singing songs to make your camping night memorable. Hanging tents in Maharashtra is a unique adventurous experience. Hanging Tent camping in its third year has become a landmark event at Sandhan Valley. Confirm your sadhana valley hanging tent booking soon as limited tents are available.
Activities Hanging Tent Sandhan Valley
- Sandhan Valley Hanging Tents
- Sandhan Valley Crossing
- Sandhan Valley Rappelling
- Sandhan Valley Camping
- Campfire with our expert Guitarist
- Exploring Trekking Sandhan Valley
Hanging Tents Sandhan Valley Information
- Hanging Tent will be placed over Sandhan Valley in Maharashtra
- Region: Bhandardara
- Base Village: Samrad
- Activities: Hanging Tent Experience, Valley Crossing, Rappelling, Trekking, Valley Exploration and Camping ( Travelling & Food )
- Level: Easy to Moderate
- Cost: Rs. 3750/- (per person)
Hanging Tents Sandhan Valley Event Itinerary
Meeting Point:(Night 11 pm Pritam Hotel, Dadar (E)
11:30 pm:- Start from Mumbai towards Samrad
05:30 am:- Reach Samrad Village, Fresh up
07:00 am:- Breakfast
07:15 am:- Then proceed further towards Sandhan Valley (Samrad Village)
(45 Mins trek from the base village)
08.00 am:- Briefing and proceed to Activities
08.30 am:- Activities: Valley Crossing, Hanging Tent and Rappelling
01:00 pm:- Lunch
03:30 pm:- Activities: Valley Crossing, Hanging Tent and Rappelling
06:30 Pm:- Free Time & Tea Break
08:00 pm:- Campfire & ( Normal Music & Dance )
09:00 Pm: Dinner - followed by the campfire (subject to availability)
11:00 pm:- Good Night
07:30 Wake up and Freshen Up.
08:30 Tea and Breakfast
11:00 Check out from Samrad campsite and move towards Mumbai.
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Mumbai and back by private vehicle
- Local Meals during stay at campsite (2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
- Tent stay on Sharing basis (Couple Tents available on Additional Rs. 200/- per Tent)
- All Adventure Activities
- Guide and Professional Expertise.
- Treks and Trails India expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered etc.
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses.
- Any kind of personal expenses. (camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- ID Card. Water bottle (Min 2 ltrs).
- Trekking shoes with proper grip
- Sleeping bags/2 bed-sheets are compulsory
- Torch with extra batteries – Compulsory per person
- A haversack to keep hands free
- Water 3 liters (use reusable water bottle)
- One extra pair of clothes, a sweater
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits, etc.
- Winter clothes
- Camera (Optional) - Get Dry Bag to keep clothes and electronic gadgets dry
- Electoral or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Sleeping bag, carry matt (Sleeping bag available on rent on availability)
- Personal medicines. Sweaters if required
- Please do not carry handbags or jholas for this trek
- Bedsheets, please carry your personal tea mugs, spoon, and a small Swiss-knife
- Personal Medicine and First Aid
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1: Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 8828004949
Step 2: Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd