Hanging Tent Sandhan Valley
Cliff Camping India looking for your next adventure we have the perfect event for you Hanging Tent Sandhan Valley. Winter is the best time to visit Sandhan Valley also called valley of shadows. Sandhan Valley has water carved rock walls standing at 300 feet it is located near Bhandardara base village Samrad. It is one of the darkest place in Maharashtra excellent for Astro Photographers with minimum light pollution.
We will be conducting various adventurous activities Hanging Tent Camping participants will get 10 minutes to experience cliff camping you can enjoy birds eye view of Sandhan Valley from the tent. Hanging Tent on mountain is a safe experience and conducted by professional team of mountaineers. You can now proceed towards Sandhan Valley Rappelling, Sandhan Valley Crossing and Sandhan Valley Trek after completing hanging tent experience.
We have arranged beautiful campsite overlooking Ratangad Fort home cooked veg dinner, campfire with guitarist singing songs to make your camping night memorable. Hanging tents in Maharashtra is a unique adventurous experience. Hanging Tent camping in its third year has become a landmark event at Sandhan Valley. Confirm your sandhan valley hanging tent booking soon as limited tents are available.
Activities Hanging Tent Sandhan Valley
- Sandhan Valley Hanging Tents
- Sandhan Valley Crossing
- Sandhan Valley Rappelling
- Sandhan Valley Camping
- Sandhan Valley Camp fire with Live Music
- Exploring Trekking Sandhan Valley
Sandhan Valley Hanging Tent Booking Dates
- 26th 27th 28th December 2018 Rs 3950 per person
- 27th 28th 29th December 2018 Rs 3950 per person
- 28th 29th 30th December 2018 Rs 4250 per person
- 29th 30th 31st December 2018 Rs 4250 per person
- 30th 31st 1st January 2019 Rs 4250 per person
Hanging Tents Sandhan Valley Information
- Hanging Tent will be placed over Sandhan Valley in Maharashtra
- Region Bhandardara
- Base Village Samrad Hanging Tent on Mountain
- Activities Included Hanging Tent on mountain, Valley Crossing Sandhan Valley, Rappelling Sandhan Valley, Trekking Sandhan Valley, Sandhan Valley Exploration and Samrad Camping, Travelling & Food
- Difficulty Grade Medium
Hanging Tents Sandhan Valley Event Itinerary
11:00 pm Meet the team at Kotak ATM near Pritam Dhaba Dadar East
11:30 pm Non Ac bus will start for Base Village Samrad
- 05:30 am We will reach base village for Hanging tent on mountain event and freshen up
- 07:00 am Enjoy Breakfast and Local Tea
- 07:30 am We will walk till campsite Sandhan Valley total duration 45 minutes from Samrad Village
- 08.10 am Introduction with team and participants
- 08.30 am Hanging Tent Camping Activities will begin Valley Crossing, Hanging Tent and Rappelling
- 01:00 pm Enjoy Lunch Veg Food Home cooked will be served
- 03:30 pm Hanging Tent Camping Valley Crossing, Hanging Tent and Rappelling will resume
- 06:30 Pm Enjoy Sunset at Campsite Free Time & Tea Break
- 08:00 pm Campfire & Normal Music & Dance
- 09:00 Pm Dinner Local Veg Home cooked
- 11:00 pm Good Night rest in your tent
- 06:30 am Wake up and Freshen Up -
- 07:30 am Followed by Tea and Breakfast
- 08:30 am Activities will resume
- 11:00 am Start the Return Journey back to Mumbai
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Mumbai and back by private vehicle
- Local Meals during stay at campsite (2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
- Tent stay on Sharing basis (Couple Tents available on Additional Rs. 500/- per Tent)
- All Adventure Activities
- Equipment Rentals
- Expertise Treks and Trails India
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses.
- Insurance of any kind .
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses .
- Any item not covered under Cost Includes.
- ID CARD. Water bottle (Min 3 ltrs).
- Shoes, Floaters. Sufficient Clothes.
- Towel, Napkin, Cap, Scarf & Torch
- Sleeping Bag or Bedding
- Sunscreen Lotion.
- Personal medicines (if any).
- Pleases do not carry Sling Bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing costly ornaments.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 8828004949
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Email - email@example.com
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd