Hampi is nestled within the ruins of the medieval city of Vijayanagar in the state of Karnataka, on the banks of the Tungabhadra river. Set in a surreal and beautiful boulder-strewn landscape, Vijayanagara the City of Victory is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and although the city was destroyed by marauding Mughal invaders in the 16th century, much of it remains today. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the ancient ruins that are spread over 26 sq km area, many of which lie in and around Hampi Bazaar and the nearby riverside area, which also encompasses the city’s most sacred enclave of temples and ghats. East of Hampi Bazaar is the UNESCO listed 16th-century Vittala Temple, the undisputed highlight of the ruins.
Badami Boasting about the Buddhist architecture and sculptures of Lord Vishnu, the Badami Caves are majestic and sure to mesmerize you with its massive boulders: The caves overlook Agastya Lake and many small hillocks that carry a hypnotic charm. Enroute, if you’re lucky enough you’ll spot sunflower fields making your journey worthwhile.
Pattadakal a World Heritage Site, has 10 major temples representing early Chalukyan architecture, the biggest of which is dedicated to lord Virupakshapura.
Aihole, which is known as the “Cradle of Indian Architecture”, has over a hundred temples scattered around the village
Event Itinerary - Hampi Badami Tour
Day Zero – Thursday Evening
17:00 Departure from Mumbai Overnight journey by Bus Bus booking by yourself.
Details for bus booking - Operator: VRL Travels - Bus Type: I-Shift Multi-Axle Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1)
Departure: 5:00 PM (Different boarding points has different timings)
Arrival: 09:00 AM
Hampi Bus journey Duration - 16:00 hours
Cost: Rs. 1,300/- (Rates are dynamic and may change at the time of booking)
Book at: www.redbus.in
Day One – Friday Hampi Tour Plan
Arrival at Hospet.
Move towards Hampi by local transport.
Reach Hampi and Check in to the hotel and freshen up.
After breakfast starts the tour. Visit Virupaksha Temple, Hampi Bazar, Badavi Linga temple, Krishna Temple, Lakshmi Narasimha Temple, Sasivekalu Ganesha, kadalekalu Ganesha, Vithal Complex
Dinner and overnight stay at Hampi.
Day Two – Saturday
05:30 Wake up and freshen up.
After breakfast move to Badami.
Today explore Badami, Aihole, Pattadakal.
19:00 Return to Hampi.
Dinner and overnight stay at Hampi.
Day Three - Sunday Hampi Sightseeing Tour
Wake up early and freshen up.
After Breakfast explore remaining places in Hampi like, Lotus Temple, Hati Mahal, Ram Mandir
16:30 Move to Hospet by local transport.
17:30 Board the bus from Hospet for Mumbai.
Overnight Bus Journey
Day Four – Monday
09:00 am Approx. arrival at Mumbai
Hampi Heritage Tour Ends with happy memories
What is included in the tour
- Local Transportation for 3 days Hospet to Hospet for Sightseeing Hampi – Badami – Pattadakal – Aihole
- Food expenses for 3 days (Sunday dinner excluded)
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis
- Treks and Trails expertise charges and Hampi Tour Guide
- Breakfast & Dinner for all days ( At Hotel)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mumbai to Hospet and back travelling by bus
- Food during bus journey
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Lunch for all days
- Entry Fees & Guide charges
- 2/3 liters of water bottle.
- Good Torch must with extra battery.
- Extra pair of clothes, Towel, Jacket, etc.
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek. (preferably Action trekking shoes)
- Proper haversack to put all these things.
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.