Hampi is a place which many people don’t know anything about. It is one of those travel destinations, which reveals itself only to the more enthusiastic tourists. Hampi is a medieval center, currently lying in ruins, at the city of Vijaynagar in Karnataka. It is on the banks of the Tungabhadra River. Vijaynagar is the City of Victory, and it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Marauding Mughals razed the place to the ground, but its ruins are still charming.
Highlights about Hampi
- Sleeper Bus Transfers
- Fun Loving and Like-minded Travellers
- Safe for women So o Travellers
- Coracle Ride & Cliff Jumping
- Multiple Pickup Points Mumbai/Pune
- Comfortable Stays
Basic details about Hampi
- Age group: 18-50 years
- Duration: 3 nights/ 4 days
- Areas to explore: Hampi
- Difficulty level: None at all
- Sector: Karnataka
Cost for Hampi Tour
Stay on 3/4/5/6 basis
- From Mumbai/Pune: Rs. 8499/- per person
- From Bangalore: Rs. 7499/- per person
- From Hospet: Rs. 4899/- per person
Dual Sharing Room: Rs. 9299/- per person (ex Mumbai/Pune)
Dual Sharing Tent: Rs. 7999/- per person (ex Mumbai/Pune)
- Rates are subject to change as per the demand, please confirm before booking
- Rates will be different for long weekends and public holidays
- Booking Amount 4500/- per person (non-refundable)
- Rest 20 Days prior to the departure
Detailed Hampi Itinerary
Day 1 (Friday): Mumbai / Pune to Hospet
Departure from Mumbai starting from 3.30 pm. (Pick up points available across Mumbai - will share locations)
Day 2 (Saturday): Hampi and Anegundi
Once we reach Hospet in the morning by approximately 9:00 AM. We begin the Hampi tour; we transfer to Hippie Island and check in to our hotel for the day. Explore the island and visit the Lake viewpoint and do Cliff Jumping. We shall also go for the thrilling Coracle ride and visit Anegundi village, and now it's time to experience the most mesmerizing Sunset at Bala Hanuman Temple via a short hike. The night will be for music, dance, and fun with friends. Overnight stay at the Hotel/ Homestay.
Day 3 (Sunday): Explore Hampi
Post breakfast, check out of the hotel by 07:30 hrs. Explore Hampi Bazaar, Hemakuta Hills, Virupaksha temple, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Stone Car, Vitthat, temple, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Temple, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, Hajari Rama Temple, and Watch Tower. Concluding the Hampi trip we leave at 5 PM to our hometowns.
Day 4 (Monday): Arrival at Mumbai / Pune
Reach Pune by 4 am -5 am and Mumbai by 10 am arrive in Pune with Lots Of memories.
What is included in the tour
- 1 Night accommodation on multi sharing basis (3/4/5/6)
- 2 breakfast
- Sleeper / Seater bus travel
- Bike charges and 1 ltr petrol
- All internal transfers by Auto Rikshaw
- Coracle ride and cliff jumping
- Tour guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transportation till Hospet (if opted for Hospet option)
- Moped bike Fuel (Anegudi) for one day to be shared between two pax.
- Private group Coracle Ride in Anegundi (Sanapur)
- Activity Charges – Bouldering, Cycling etc.
- Lunch and Dinner (We want you to try out local Cuisines & not restricted to a particular restaurant, cafe)
- Food while bus traveling
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- Tax as applicable
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 5% GST
- 2/3 liters of water bottle
- Mask and Sanitizer
- Extra pair of clothes, Towel, Jacket, etc.
- Blankets for bus/train travelling
- Warm clothes
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Proper footwear
- Proper haversack to put all these things
- Sun Cap, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Phone charger, powerbank
- camera and accessories (optional)
- Good torch with extra batteries
- Sanitary kit
- Please avoid wearing gold and expensive jewellery.
- The booking amount is non-refundable (Rs. 4500) in any case.
- 80% refund if notified via phone/email conversation 30 or more days prior to the event date.
- 60 % refund if notified via phone/email conversation 15 to 29 days prior to the event date.
- 30% refund if notified via phone/email conversation 10 to 15 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 10 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Event get cancelled, we will refund "Event Amount" only.
Terms and Conditions
The company shall not be liable for damages/charges incurred by travellers if any of the following reasons apply:
- Natural disaster, war, civil unrest, and alteration or cancellation of tour itinerary due to such causes.
- Accidents during transportation or accommodations, damage by fire.
- Orders of either Indian governments or immigration regulations, isolation resulting from infectious diseases and tour itinerary alteration or cancellation owing to such causes.
- Accidents (if any occur on tour)
- Food poisoning.
- Stays in Hampi are bambo cottages and tents, so basic stays are available not delux.
- Buses used are route buses and we are not responsible for any kind of breakdown, delay or change of schedule from bus operators.
- We tend to choose reputed operators only, but incase of any dispute/arugment with bus drivers/staff is to be resolved on your own.
- You will have to sign a declaration at the start of the trip.
- No refund in case of any unused services/Activities.
- Scheduled pickup times are subject to change actual start time and traffic conditions.
- If there is any delay in the pickup, organizers are not be blame at all because we don't intentionally make it late and we are bound by external factors.
- Pickup points are subject to change and we might ask to assemble at a common point in Mumbai.
- Pickup will happen at highways and specific locations only, no after-requests will be etertained to make a pickup at specific locations.
- Bus/ vehicle will not wait for anyone, you will be asked to come to next boarding point at your own cost.
- Incase anyone misses the bus you have to make your own travel arrangements or if you want cancel, you are obliged pay the full trip amount or else legal action can be taken.
- This is very reasonably priced budget trip hence we request you keep the expectations realistic. Good stays and quality food will be provided. The food menu is limited and not lavish.
- Organizers have the right to alter or change the itinerary and their decision will be final.
- Bus seats preference is given according to booking sequence.
- Please be humble and respectful towards the organizers, any nuisance caused on the trip will not be entertained and may result in expulsion from the trip without any refund.
- Sightseeing mentioned depends on time constraints, and if any spot is skipped we are not responsible.
- You need to follow the timelines given by organisers in order to ensure smooth functioning of the trip
- Any solo male/ female joining this trip are requested to respectful towards other solo females/males and behave in a socially acceptable way, any kind of harassments to any traveler will lead to termination of that specific person from the trip without any refund.
- Tour may get Cancelled if minimum number of bookings are not received.
- Trip Captain will not be there in case there are less than 6 people in the trip, in that case tour will be handled by our local managers.