About Hampi Badami Tour
Hampi is nestled within the ruins of the medieval city of Vijayanagar in the state of Karnataka, on the banks of the Tungabhadra river. Set in a surreal and beautiful boulder-strewn landscape, Vijayanagara the City of Victory is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and although the city was destroyed by marauding Mughal invaders in the 16th century, much of it remains today. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the ancient ruins that are spread over 26 sq km area, many of which lie in and around Hampi Bazaar and the nearby riverside area, which also encompasses the city’s most sacred enclave of temples and ghats. East of Hampi Bazaar is the UNESCO listed 16th-century Vittala Temple, the undisputed highlight of the ruins.
Badami Boasting about the Buddhist architecture and sculptures of Lord Vishnu, the Badami Caves are majestic and sure to mesmerize you with its massive boulders: The caves overlook Agastya Lake and many small hillocks that carry a hypnotic charm. Enroute, if you’re lucky enough you’ll spot sunflower fields making your journey worthwhile.
Hampi Badami Backpacking Tour Highlights
- Indulge in the thrill of a coracle ride & cliff jumping.
- Experience a scenic drive through picturesque rice paddy fields.
- Visit UNESCO world heritage sights
- Chance to meet and forge lifelong friendships.
- Visit the mesmerizing Virupaksha temple.
Hampi Badami Tour Itinerary
Day 1 – Mumbai / Pune to Hampi overnight
- 02:00 pm: We will be transporting you on a bus to Pune and tempo traveler from Pune.
- 07:30 pm: Pickup from Bhujbal Chowk Hinjewadi.
Day 2 – Hippie Island Sightseeing
Reach Hampi in the morning. We begin our Hampi tour and check in to our hotel. Explore Hippie Island and visit the Lake viewpoint and do Cliff Jumping. We will go for a thrilling Coracle ride and visit Anegundi village, have lunch at the cafe and now it's time to experience the most mesmerizing Sunset at Bala Hanuman Temple via a short hike. The night will be for music, dance, and fun with friends. Overnight stay at the Hotel / Homestay.
Note – Day 1 sightseeing will be by bike/or local transport or our vehicle as per availability. Hotel check-in time - 11:00 am, we will keep the bags freshened up, have breakfast and then move for sightseeing
Day 3 – Hampi Local Sightseeing
- Start our day at 07:30 a.m. Post breakfast, leave for sightseeing.
- Explore Hampi Bazaar (A historic landmark), Virupaksha temple, Stone Chariot, Vitthal Temple, Badavi lingam, Ugranarsimha, Pushkarni, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, and Watch Tower.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel / Homestay.
Day 4 – Badami Local and Return
- Wake up early morning, and freshen up.
- Start your road trip to Badami by 5.30 AM.
- Visit Durg temple, Aihole. Mallikarjuna Temple, Pattadakal. Badami Caves.
- Start the return journey to Pune/Mumbai by evening from Badami.
Day 5 – Reach Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Pune in the morning.
- People coming from mumbai will be transferred by bus from Pune.
- End of the tour with beautiful trip memories.
Hampi & Badami Trip Cost
Pune to Pune
- Triple / Quad Sharing: 8499/- per person
- Double Sharing: 9499/- per person
Mumbai to Mumbai
- Triple / Quad Sharing: 9499/- per person
- Double Sharing: 10499/- per person
Bangalore to Bangalore
- Triple / Quad Sharing: 10499/- per person
- Double Sharing: 11499/- per person
Trip Payment Policy
- Booking Amount 4500/- for tempo traveller
- Booking Amount 7000/- for tempo traveller
- 30% Advance 30 days prior to date of departure
- 50% Advance 15 days prior to date of departure
- 100% Advance 7 days prior to date of departure
Christmas and New year Batches
Additional 600 Per person on Base price
Sleeper bus prices are Dynamic to dates, please reach out to us for sleeper bus costings
What is included in the tour
- Transportation: Non AC Tempo Traveller
- 2 Nights hotel accommodations on a Triple / Quad sharing basis as per the Itinerary.
- Coracle Ride & Cliff Jumping
- 3 Breakfasts 2 Meals (Limited south Indian meals)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- The trip Captain will be present at all times during the tour.
- Toll taxes and parking charges.
- Driver Allowances.
- All necessary permits.
- First Aid Kits.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventures activities
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any dinner and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Most Important your ID proof
- Bluetooth speaker
- Pair of clothes
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other
- costly jewellery (at your own risk)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- Water bottle (Minimum 1-2 litre)
- The booking amount is non-refundable (Rs. 4500) in any case.
- Cancellations done 30 days prior to the date of departure - 20% of the trip cost would be charged as a cancellation charge
- Cancellations are done 29 - 15 days prior to the date of departure 40% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees
- Cancellations are done 14 - 7 days prior to the date of departure 70% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees
- Cancellations are done 7 - 1 days prior to the date of departure 100% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees
- You are not eligible for a refund if you fail to show up on the day of departure under the given timeline that has Been provided to you beforehand.
Terms and Conditions
- The company shall not be liable for damages/charges incurred by travelers if any of the
- following reasons apply:
- Natural disaster, war, civil unrest, and alteration or cancellation of tour itinerary due to such causes.
- Accidents during transportation or accommodations, damage by fire.
- Orders of either Indian governments or immigration regulations, isolation resulting from infectious
- diseases, and tour itinerary alteration or cancellation owing to such causes.
- Accidents (if any occur on tour)
- Food poisoning.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and valid only for the services mentioned herein.
- Any services not specifically requested, confirmed and noted on vouchers will not be rendered.
- All extras are to be paid directly to the hotels/the service providers.
- Please stick to itinerary, anything extra shall be chargeable (at the location itself.) Any service unused is non-refundable.
Important Points to Know Before You Book This Tour
- No refund in case of any unused services/ Activities
- Scheduled pickup times are subject to change depending on actual start time and Traffic conditions If there is any delay in the pickup, organizers are not be blamed at all because we don't intentionally make it late and we are bound by external factors
- Pickup points are subject to change and we might ask to assemble at a common point in Mumbai
- Pickup will happen at highways and specific locations only, no after-requests will be entertained to make a pickup at specific locations
- Bus/vehicle will not wait for anyone you will be asked to come to the next boarding point/Or any rest stop at your own cost.
- In case anyone misses the bus, you have to make your own travel arrangements or if you to want cancel you are obliged to pay the full trip amount or else legal action can be taken.
- This is a very Reasonably priced budget trip hence we request you keep the expectations realistic.
- Good stays and quality food will be provided.
- The food menu is limited and not lavish.
- Organizers have the right to alter or change the itinerary and their decision will be final
- We are not responsible for allocating bus seats; seats are to be occupied on 1st come 1st serve basis.
- any nuisance caused on the trip will not be entertained and may result in expulsion from the trip without any refund.
- Sightseeing mentioned depends on time constraints, and if any spot is skipped, we are not responsible.
- You need to follow the timelines given by organizers in or er to ensure the smoot functioning of the trip.
- Any solo male/ female joining this trip is requested to be respectful towards other solo females/males and behave in a socially acceptable way, any kind of harassment to any traveler will lead to termination of that specific person from the trip without any refund.
- The tour may get Cancelled if the minimum number of bookings is not received
- The trip Captain will not be there in case there are fewer than 6 people in the trip, in that case, the tour will be handled by our local managers
- We are not responsible for the breakdown of vehicles and we can try for alternate arrangements, any extra cost arising from the same will be directly payable.
- organizers are not responsible for Any delay due to traffic or breakdown of vehicles
1. What is the Hampi Badami Tour?
The Hampi Badami Tour is a popular trekking tour in Karnataka, India. It covers two of the most important historical and cultural sites in the state - Hampi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and Badami, a former capital of the Chalukya dynasty.
2. What are the highlights of the Hampi Badami Tour?
The Hampi Badami Tour offers a variety of highlights, including:
Hampi: Hampi is a vast archaeological site with over 1,600 temples, ruins, and other monuments. Some of the most popular attractions in Hampi include the Virupaksha Temple, the Vittala Temple, and the Hampi Bazaar.
Badami: Badami is home to a number of impressive cave temples, rock-cut sculptures, and other archaeological remains. Some of the most popular attractions in Badami include the Badami Cave Temples, the Bhutanatha Temple, and the Agastya Lake.
3. Is the Hampi Badami Tour suitable for beginners?
The Hampi Badami Tour is suitable for beginners, although there are some challenging sections of the trek. The total distance of the trek is around 50 km and it takes around 4-5 days to complete.
4. What are some of the things I need to bring for the Hampi Badami Tour?
Here are some of the things you need to bring for the Hampi Badami Tour:
- Comfortable clothing and sturdy shoes
- Sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and water
- Snacks and lunch
- A first-aid kit
- A camera to capture the stunning scenery
- A backpack or rucksack to carry your belongings
5. Are there any guided tours available for the Hampi Badami Tour?
Yes, there are a number of guided tours available for the Hampi Badami Tour. This is a good option if you are new to trekking or if you want to learn more about the local history and culture.
6. What are some of the safety tips for the Hampi Badami Tour?
Here are some safety tips for the Hampi Badami Tour:
- Always start your trek early in the morning.
- Let someone know your itinerary and when you expect to be back.
- Take breaks often and stay hydrated.
- Be aware of your surroundings and watch out for loose rocks and uneven terrain.
- Do not swim in the lakes or rivers, as there may be strong currents.
- Be respectful of the local environment and culture.
7. What is the best time of year to do the Hampi Badami Tour?
The best time of year to do the Hampi Badami Tour is during the winter months, from October to March, when the weather is pleasant and sunny.
8. Where can I stay in Hampi and Badami?
There are a variety of accommodation options available in both Hampi and Badami, ranging from budget guesthouses to luxury resorts.
9. How do I get to Hampi and Badami?
Hampi and Badami are both well-connected by bus and train to major cities in Karnataka. There are also direct flights to Hubli Airport, which is about 100 km from Hampi.