Bandhavgarh National Park is in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. This biodiverse park is known for its large population of royal Bengal tigers, especially in the central Tala zone. Other animals include white tigers, leopards and deer. The mix of tropical forest, Sal trees and grassland is home to scores of bird species, including eagles. To the south are the remains of the ancient Bandhavgarh Fort.
Arrival at Pipariya station/Bhopal airport and our representative will guide to the vehicle.
Depart for Pachmarhi, the Queen of Satpura Ranges. Reach hotel and check in. Visit
- Pandav caves
Day 2: Pachmarhi
Breakfast and visit the following points
- Gupt Mahadeo
- Chota Mahadeo
- Christ Church
Back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Pachmarhi.
Day 3: Pachmarhi
This particular day , after breakfast , visit the all the year round water falls like
- Bee Fall
- Apsara Vihar
- Rajat Prapat
- Sunder Kund
- Irenes Pool
Dinner at hotel. Day ends in Pachmarhi.
Day 4: Pachmarhi to Jabalpur
Breakfast and depart for Jabalpur. Jabalpur, a capital of Gond Kings in 12 th Century, is
also an important administrative center. This day reach Jabalpur. Check in hotel and
- Bhedaghat- Marble Rocks
- Dhuandhar falls
- Madan Mahal Fort
- Balancing Rock
Back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Jabalpur.
Day 5: Jabalpur TO Bandhavgarh
Breakfast and depart for Bandhavgarh National Park, one of the tiger reserves with high density of Royal Bengal Tigers. Enroute visit to Gughua Fossil Park. Reach Bandhavgarh and Check in hotel. Evening at leisure. Relax and rejuvenate.
Dinner and night stay.
Day 6: Bandhavgarh
You will get a wake- up call early morning. Get ready for your first meeting with the Wild Cat.
Morning Jungle Drive OR Evening Jungle Drive.
Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee and Dinner will be served a hotel. Overnight
This day have a relax morning. Breakfast and check out by 12 Noon OR as per hotel
check out policy. Drive back to the nearest railhead/airport for your further journey.
Things to Note:
Rooms are subject to availability. We do not hold any rooms.
It is mandatory to carry your Photo Id’s while on tour.
At the time of the booking - 30%
02 month before the tour starts - 50%
10 days before the tour starts - 20%
CANCELLATION MODE AMOUNT REFUND OUT OF TOTAL COST
60 Days before Tour - 70 % Refund
45 Days before Tour - 60 % Refund
30 Days before Tour - 50 % Refund
15 Days before Tour - 40 % Refund
07 Days before Tour - 25 % Refund
Less than 07 Days before Tour - 0 % Refund
- Above rates are Nett and Non-Commissionable rates.
- Room category in all packages is with base category OR as mentioned.
- In Sold Out position of the hotels, we will try to book other hotel of similar
- Rates will change during Long Weekends and Peak Dates.
Hope the above is in line with request. For more details, please feel free to contact us.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis.
- MAP Meal plan at all places except AP in Jungle.
- Transfers and sight-seeing as per no. of persons mentioned above.
- (Note: AC will be closed while on Hills/Ghats)
- Open Gypsy at Pachmarhi.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Airfare /Rail fare.
- 5% GST.
- Jungle Safaris extra at RS 6000/- Per round (accommodates 6 persons)
- Any en-route meals or other meal not mentioned in price Includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary
- Any monument / museum entry fees, camera fees and expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance.