Camping near mumbai panvel gadeshwar lake
Everyone dreams and we at treks and trails makes sure that dreams are need to fulfilled. So here we are with our majestic campsite right near the corner from Mumbai. Yes we have beautiful dreamscape campsite at panvel which has a spectacular view which only one cam dream off.
Clear skies, greenery around perched up on a small hill with view to captivate you is what we have got for you at our Dreamscape campsite. We have got everything that you ask for right from great food, Barbeque, bunch full of activities, Glamping tents with personal toilets attached. For your hardcore beer fans we have beer garden to sit around and enjoy the sip of your favourite beer. For junkies who like to pump up their blood we have a zip line activity which will surely make you feel all charged up. Music being a integral part of us, we would have live music shows with resowed artist’s every weekend that surely will give you a high.
For the trekkers, the trek to nearby Dodhani waterfalls can really be enjoyable A must do is a dip into serene lake across the campsite, You can catch fish at the lake and we will help your Barbecue it, will give you a sense of a real outdoor trip. That’s not all, we also have a grand swimming pool to beat the heat. So the waits over for that once in a time outdoor trip and we will make sure that you would be rejunivated to your core.
Highlights of Dodhani Camping
- Live music session on Saturday Night.
- Infinity edge swimming pool.
- Best lake view location with all the amenities..
- Best location to camp with hills from three side and access to the waterfront.
- 5000 sq feet of community and dining area.
- Only Campsite with Amphitheater 1000 seater Amphitheater.
- Movie Screening options on select days.
- ample open spaces.
- bird eye view of the location
Cost for Dodhani Camping (without transport)
- Adult (10 years and above): Rs. 2699/- per person
- Child (Below 10 years): Rs. 1349/- per person
- Check in time: 04:30pm
- Check out time: 10:00am
Please Note: This camping is operational on all days. (weekdays and weekend)
What is included in the tour
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Evening tea & snacks, Dinner and Breakfast
- Infinity edge swimming pool
- Accommodation in Coleman Camping tent on double occupancy
- Access to common showers and toilets
- Campfire at night (depends upon weather)
- Live music session on Saturday
- Archery and rifle shooting and other various activities.
- pool table table tennis
- Extra meals and beverages can be bought at our cafe boomerang
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- No outside food/Drinks allowed.
- Transportation till campsite and back
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Parking Charges.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column above
- Face mask (must)
- Hand sanitizer and spray (must)
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof (must)
Cancellation Policy and Charges
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
- Refunds won't be issued if you cannot attend the event due to heavy rains, floods, traffic jams, car breakdowns or a personal medical emergency.
- Your booking cannot be shifted to another date if you cannot attend the event due to heavy rains, floods, traffic jams, car breakdowns, or a personal medical emergency.
- If your area is prone to flooding, traveling from a flooded area, heavy traffic, heavy rains, missing the train, or any other reason, if you cannot attend the event, we won't issue a refund or shift you to another date.
- Management won't be held responsible if you are stuck due to heavy rains, traffic jams, personal emergencies or floods during the event.
- If you are bringing kids, please understand the possibility of getting stuck or delayed. You might have to stay back due to heavy rains, floods, bus breakdowns, and rush at the trekking destination. We won't be able to refund or shift you to another date. You will have to wait it out till the weather clears.