Diksal waterfall is located near Bhivpuri station, you would need to trek one-hour from Bhivpuri railway station to reach Diksal Waterfall. Height of Waterfall 115 feet. Trek is very easy with beautiful panoramic views of the surrounding. You will walk beside the Dhom dam while crossing a small water stream. This short trek is one of the most scenic treks that can be done easily by all age groups.
The waterfall lies just below a small village known as Sagachi wadi. The famous Garbett point trek can be done via this route from the village. On the top of this village, the beautiful Matheran range can be seen.
Diksal Waterfall Height 115 feet
Diksal Waterfall Rappelling Grade Thrilling
Board Karjat Slow Train
- CST: 5:20 am
- Byculla: 5:30 am
- Dadar: 5:40 am
- Kurla: 5:50 am
- Ghatkopar: 5:56 am
- Thane: 6:17 am
- Dombivali : 6:39 am
- Kalyan: 6:48
- Bhivpuri : 7.30am
08:30 am – Breakfast - Start Trek One Hour till Diksal Waterfall Rappelling Patch - Easy Trek for all Ages
09:30 am – Briefing session (Dos and Don’ts).
10:00 am – 04:00 pm - Rappelling Activity
04:30 pm – 05:30 pm - Reach back to Bhivpuri station.
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Bhivpuri to Waterfall and Back
- Morning Breakfast and Tea - Evening Tea
- One Time Diksal Waterfall Rappelling and Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Please buy your return Bhivpuri Train tickets
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
Things to carry Waterfall Rappelling
- Please carry your Lunch for this event
- Haversack to keep hands free
- Water bottle 3 litres
- Extra Pair of clothes.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Electoral or Glucon D powder.
- Personal medicines.
- Sun protection cap, Googles
- Light weight towel
Monsoon Event Precaution
- Keep your valuables in waterproof bag during monsoon events
- Wear shoes with good grip
- Carry Insect Repellents to keep bugs
- Stay together as group during the trek please do not stray away
- Keep Friends and Family updated on your whereabouts
Safety will it be safe ?
- Rappelling experts and technical guides who are expert will conduct rappelling event.
- High Quality harness and Correct instructions will ensure you have safe waterfall rappelling landing and enjoy the event
Can anyone do it ?
- Weight Limit for Participants : 35kgs-102 kgs
- Yes all people looking for adventure from different age groups can do water rappelling
Other Attractions ?
- Enjoy monsoon weather among beautiful mountains
- Beautiful Waterfalls