Get ready for the best Dapoli camping.
Experience the thrill of camping with Dapoli Camping! We have a bucketful of activities to keep your team entertained and ensure a memorable stay.
A perfect mix of forest camping and team building
We have well-equipped tents designed to fit all kinds of group sizes. You can also enjoy our thrilling team-building activities that will help your relationships grow.
Dapoli Forest Camping Fun for everyone, big or small
We have a variety of activities, from archery to building bonfires to keep everyone entertained. And, don't forget our delicious barbeque and music!
Dapoli Forest Camping with a difference
This campground has been designed as a comfortable stay so you can enjoy all the modern amenities without compromising on your camping experience. No stress of buying the camping gear we have pl
Dapoli Forest Camping Price
Cost (without transport)
- Child (5 to 9 yrs): Rs. 1099/- (per person)
- Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1499/- (per person)
Cost (With Transport – Khed Station)
- Child (9 to 4 yrs): Rs. 1499/- (per person)
- Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1999/- (per person)
Dapoli Forest Event Details:
- Forest Camping Experience
- Own Tent Pitching Experience
- Palgad For Trek
- Air Rifle Shooting
- Small Music, DJ System
- Next-Day Morning Dolphins Safari
- Team Building Games On The Beach
- Veg, Non-Veg, and Jain Food
- 220Kms from Mumbai.
- 180Kms from Pune.
- For Transport we need a minimum of 5 to 6 Peoples
Day One - Saturday
12:00 pm - Check-In & Welcome Drink
12:30 pm – Own Tents Pitching Experience
01:30 pm - Lunch (Biryani and Cold Drink)
03:30 pm - Trek to Palgad
05:30 pm – Evening Snacks
07:30 pm - BBQ Starts (Veg - Non-Veg Limited)
08:00 pm – Music (Small DJ System)
09:30 pm - Dinner (Veg - Non-Veg Unlimited)
11:00 pm - Bonfire
12:00 am to 06:30 am Silent Zone
Day Two - Sunday
06:00 am – Wakeup Call
07:00 am – Leave for Dolphin safari
09:00 am - Enjoy the Breakfast and morning beverages
10:00 am – Team Building Fun Games on the Beach
12:00 pm – Check out
Site Seen Spot to Visit (Not Included in Cost)
- Lad Ghar Beach
- Kade Beach
- Murud Beach
- Kelshi Beach
- Kolthare Beach
- Panhale Kaji Caves
- Parshuram Bhumi
- Keshavraj Temple
- Siddi Vinayak Ganpati Temple
- Hot Water Kund
- Panale Kaji Caves
What is included in the tour
- One Lunch, One Dinner, One Breakfast
- Evening Snacks
- Limited Barbecue
- Dapoli Forest Camping stay in comfortable tents
- Couple tents or Three person tent as per request
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Transportation
- Dolphin Safari Transport (for Direct Participants)
- Any Personal expenses
- Anything other than mentioned above in the cost includes
- Water Sports in Dapoli
Things to Carry
- 2/3 liters of water
- Proper face mask or shield
- Sturdy Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Jacket and proper trekking shoes
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Trekking pole
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like a utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. In case the distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participants need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.