Snuggled in the western fragment of Karnataka, Dandeli bestows a picturesque retreat for nature enthusiasts and adventure fanatics. The varied natural topographies of Dandeli comprise mountains, rivers, lush sceneries and caves. Throughout the year, Dandeli is nevertheless renowned for one thing, which is Dandeli White Water Rafting. Established on the banks of South India's fastest flowing river, when you are in Dandeli, River Rafting in Dandeli Forest is something you shouldn't miss out on; it should be on your bucket list. Take a break from your monotonous bustling life, plunge into the wild stretches of river Kali, experience a rush like never before and get high on adrenaline with this mind-numbing experience of best-in-class River Rafting in India. Treks and Trails invite you to raft over the rapid splashes of River Kali with the serene views of lush evergreen forest. Believe us, and you are going to be talking about your Dandeli River Rafting experience with Treks and Trails for years to come.
Dandeli Tour Details
- Age group: 18-50 years
- Duration: 3 nights/ 4 days
- Dates: 12th August to 15th August 2023
- Areas to explore: Dandeli
- Sector: Karnataka
- Cost: Rs. 6199/- per person
Dandeli Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Board train for Dandeli
Meet your team leader at Dadar Station at 8:30 pm. Board train for onwards destination to Dandeli. Enjoy your train journey with multiple games.
Day 02: Arrival at Resort / Hotel
Reach the beautiful resort / hotel by morning around 11 am. On arrival, you will be checking into your rooms. Relax for a while & have a delicious lunch amid the beautiful nature. Post lunch, we will give you brief instructions about activities around the resort / hotel. Now time to get ready for an adventurous go karting activity. Later come back to property & enjoy Kayaking, zipline, coracle ride & Burma bride within the property. Later in the evening have tea & snacks and share your stories with fellow travellers. It will be followed by music and dinner around a bonfire (bonfire depends on rain). Later sleep under the stars.
Day 03: Rafting and Check out
Early morning wake-up and rejoice in the scenic beauty around the campsite. Post Breakfast, head for most thrilling activity i.e., river rafting in Kali River. Later come back to hotel and freshen up. Now check out and we will head towards station. Board 5:15 pm train from the station and head towards Mumbai.
Day 04: Arrive Mumbai
Arrive Dadar railway station at 7 am with lots of happy memories of the adventurous trip to Dandeli.
Rafting will depend on climatic conditions. In case of bad weather, forest department will close the rafting for that particular day and in that case, you would be refunded the rafting amount.
What is included in the tour
- Confirmed Sleeper class Train Tickets from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Go Karting (4 laps) - Once per person
- Kayaking, Coracle Ride, Burma bridge & zipline within the property - Once per person
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 High Tea in evening
- Tempo Traveller for 2 days as per the itinerary
- Rafting - 1.5 Kms
- Tour Leader for the whole tour
- Accommodation of quad sharing basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food while train traveling
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- Tax as applicable
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 5% GST
- 2/3 liters of water bottle
- Mask and Sanitizer
- Extra pair of clothes, Towel, Jacket, etc.
- Blankets for train travelling
- Warm clothes
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Proper footwear
- Proper haversack to put all these things
- Sun Cap, Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Phone charger, powerbank
- camera and accessories (optional)
- Good torch with extra batteries
- Sanitary kit
- Please avoid wearing gold and expensive jewellery.
- If cancellation done prior to 30 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 15 days of outing 50% will be refunded
- If done prior to 10 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that no refund will be provided
- No show No Refund
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation