Dandeli and Gokarna Beach Trip
Snuggled in the western fragment of Karnataka, Dandeli bestows a picturesque retreat for nature enthusiasts and adventure fanatics. The varied natural topographies of Dandeli comprise mountains, rivers, lush sceneries and caves. Throughout the year, Dandeli is nevertheless renowned for one thing, which is Dandeli White Water Rafting.
The name Gokarna conjures up images of long secluded beaches, serene sunsets, never ending horizons and expansive sea with a tinge of the local flavour and backpackers. The temple town is now an emerging beach destination that offers something to different types of tourists with its natural beauty and its history steeped in mythology.The long sandy stretches of Om Beach and Kudle Beach are a delight for every beach lover. The beaches offer breathtaking vistas of the expansive Arabian Sea and a never ending horizon.
Dandeli and Gokarna Trip Highlights
- Experience the thrill of river rafting in Dandeli.
- Admire the breathtaking sight of the Murudeshwar Temple.
- Chance to see the world's highest Gopuram.
- Immerse yourself in the wonder of Yana Caves.
- Explore the captivating Vibhuti Falls.
- Ride through the roads of Cokarna which are too good to be true.
- Enjoy Rain dance and pool time in Dandeli.
- Pristine beaches of Gokarna
Dandeli and Gokarna Trip Itinerary
Day 1 – Mumbai / Pune to Dandeli overnight
- 02:00 pm: We will be transporting you on a bus to Pune and tempo traveler from Pune.
- 09:00 pm: Pickup from Swargate.
Day 2 – Dandeli Sightseeing
- Early morning arrive in Dandeli and check in into the resort quickly freshen up and depart towards Kali River for watersports
- Finish watersports by lunchtime and back to resort for lunch
- Later enjoy some quality pool time with the group
- DJ Music, Rain dance night at the resort
Note – Resort check-in time is 12 noon, we will just keep our bags and freshen up for breakfast, and leave for activities. If water levels are not sufficient for rafting then alternatively, we will provide Kayaking, Boating, River Swimming.
Day 3 – Dandeli to Gokarna and Sightseeing
- Early morning wake up and leave for Yana Caves post breakfast
- Later visit Yana Caves
- Move towards Gokarna for our hotel check-in
- Later hop around the local cafes and visit Om beach
- Head to Mahabaleshwar temple in the evening
- Dinner followed by an overnight stay
Day 4 – Gokarna Local Sightseeing and Return
- Early morning Depart to Honnavar, Explore the Mangroves and one can enjoy boating if available at own cost
- Have your lunch and visit the only Shiva statue standing tall in the Arabian sea
- Watch the panoramic view of the Arabian Sea from the top of Murudeshwar and await a magical sunset
- Depart to Resective home town post-sunset
Day 5 – Reach Mumbai / Pune
- Reach Pune in the morning.
- People coming from mumbai will be transferred by bus from Pune.
- End of the tour with beautiful trip memories.
Dandeli & Gokarna Trip Cost
Pune to Pune
- Triple / Quad Sharing: 8799/- per person
- Double Sharing: 9799/- per person
Mumbai to Mumbai
- Triple / Quad Sharing: 9799/- per person
- Double Sharing: 10799/- per person
Bangalore to Bangalore
- Triple / Quad Sharing: 10799/- per person
- Double Sharing: 11799/- per person
Trip Payment Policy
- Booking Amount 4500/- for tempo traveller
- Booking Amount 7000/- for tempo traveller
- 30% Advance 30 days prior to date of departure
- 50% Advance 15 days prior to date of departure
- 100% Advance 7 days prior to date of departure
Christmas and New year Batches
Additional 800 Per person on Base price
Sleeper bus prices are Dynamic to dates, please reach out to us for sleeper bus costings
What is included in the tour
- All internal transit costs
- You will be transferred from Pune/ Mumbai to Gokarna via a seater High back non ac bus
- Bangalore to Bangalore by non ac sleeper
- Total 6 meals
- Day 1: Breakfast,Lunch Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner
- Day 3: Breakfast
- Stay in commando tents/rooms/military tents on 6-8 sharing in Dandeli resort
- Swimming pool in Dandeli
- Stay in triple and quad-sharing rooms in hotels/Homestay in Gokarna
- Entry charges for monuments and sightseeing spots
- River rafting in Dandeli(1.5 km) or Kayaking, Boating, River Swimming
- Note: In case you are booking a couple tent it will be a Camping tent without
- attached washrooms
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
- Any Entry tickets at exploration sites.
- Any adventures activities
- Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delayed travel.
- Any dinner and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any kind of tips
- Any other services not specified above in Inclusions.
- Most Important your ID proof
- Bluetooth speaker
- Pair of clothes
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Sanitary Kit
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other
- costly jewellery (at your own risk)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- Water bottle (Minimum 1-2 litre)
- The booking amount is non-refundable (Rs. 4500) in any case.
- Cancellations done 30 days prior to the date of departure - 20% of the trip cost would be charged as a cancellation charge
- Cancellations are done 29 - 15 days prior to the date of departure 40% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees
- Cancellations are done 14 - 7 days prior to the date of departure 70% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees
- Cancellations are done 7 - 1 days prior to the date of departure 100% of the total trip cost would be charged as cancellation fees
- You are not eligible for a refund if you fail to show up on the day of departure under the given timeline that has Been provided to you beforehand.
Terms and Conditions
- The company shall not be liable for damages/charges incurred by travelers if any of the
- following reasons apply:
- Natural disaster, war, civil unrest, and alteration or cancellation of tour itinerary due to such causes.
- Accidents during transportation or accommodations, damage by fire.
- Orders of either Indian governments or immigration regulations, isolation resulting from infectious
- diseases, and tour itinerary alteration or cancellation owing to such causes.
- Accidents (if any occur on tour)
- Food poisoning.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and valid only for the services mentioned herein.
- Any services not specifically requested, confirmed and noted on vouchers will not be rendered.
- All extras are to be paid directly to the hotels/the service providers.
- Please stick to itinerary, anything extra shall be chargeable (at the location itself.) Any service unused is non-refundable.
Important Points to Know Before You Book This Tour
- No refund in case of any unused services/ Activities
- Scheduled pickup times are subject to change depending on actual start time and Traffic conditions If there is any delay in the pickup, organizers are not be blamed at all because we don't intentionally make it late and we are bound by external factors
- Pickup points are subject to change and we might ask to assemble at a common point in Mumbai
- Pickup will happen at highways and specific locations only, no after-requests will be entertained to make a pickup at specific locations
- Bus/vehicle will not wait for anyone you will be asked to come to the next boarding point/Or any rest stop at your own cost.
- In case anyone misses the bus, you have to make your own travel arrangements or if you to want cancel you are obliged to pay the full trip amount or else legal action can be taken.
- This is a very Reasonably priced budget trip hence we request you keep the expectations realistic.
- Good stays and quality food will be provided.
- The food menu is limited and not lavish.
- Organizers have the right to alter or change the itinerary and their decision will be final
- We are not responsible for allocating bus seats; seats are to be occupied on 1st come 1st serve basis.
- any nuisance caused on the trip will not be entertained and may result in expulsion from the trip without any refund.
- Sightseeing mentioned depends on time constraints, and if any spot is skipped, we are not responsible.
- You need to follow the timelines given by organizers in or er to ensure the smoot functioning of the trip.
- Any solo male/ female joining this trip is requested to be respectful towards other solo females/males and behave in a socially acceptable way, any kind of harassment to any traveler will lead to termination of that specific person from the trip without any refund.
- The tour may get Cancelled if the minimum number of bookings is not received
- The trip Captain will not be there in case there are fewer than 6 people in the trip, in that case, the tour will be handled by our local managers
- We are not responsible for the breakdown of vehicles and we can try for alternate arrangements, any extra cost arising from the same will be directly payable.
- organizers are not responsible for Any delay due to traffic or breakdown of vehicles