Chinchoti Waterfalls Trek
Trekkers through Kaman village generally visit Chinchoti falls on the Mumbai-Ahmedabad highway. Very few people know the jungle path through Tungareshwar. in fact there are two jungle routes meeting at different spots near Chinchoti waterfalls.
The track is narrow jungle path and one can easily get lost without the help of escorts. The sound of the rains drops and orchestra of insects gives an eerie but adventurous feeling throughout this trek. You hear sound of watercourses trundling down rock faces chatting at a high frequency before it comes in your view. This is the midpoint of the trek to Chinchoti. From this point you will be crossing the stream on few occasions to reach the main waterfall. The journey is a thrilling experience and the waterfall is a beauty. The memories of the 125 feet magnificent waterfall will be permanently etched on your mind.
Chinchoti Waterfall Trek Grade Medium
Region - Tungareshwar Forest
- 07:30 Report at Naigaon Station East.
- 08:00 Move to Kaman village in shared auto
- 08.30 Breakfast at base of Kaman Village at Local Dhaba
- 09:30 General Introduction and start trek toward Chinchoti Waterfall
- 11:00 Reach at Waterfall
- 15:30 Start descending to Kaman Village
- 17:00 Reach base, travel to Naigaon Station by auto
- 18:00 Disperse at Naigaon Station
Recommended train timings
- 06:21 Churchgate to Virar
- 06:31 Mumbai Central
- 06:38 Dadar
- 06:43 Bandra
- 06:51 Andheri
- 07:06 Borivali
- 07:26 Naigaon
What is included in the tour
- Travelling Naigaon station – Kaman village base – Naigaon station
- Veg Breakfast at Naigaon Dhaba
- Evening tea at Naigaon Dhaba
What is NOT included in the tour
- Please note: Carry one Time Lunch and some snacks
- Emergency Medical evacuations if any required, Insurance
- Any item/event not mentioned in the inclusion list.
- Please buy your return ticket and missing the train would mean missing the trek
- 3 Litres of water, Torch with Extra batteries, Cap, Rain cheater (Optional) for those who don't want to get wet.
- Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional), Electoral or Glucon D powder, some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits etc. Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes.
- Polythene bag for your garbage, 2-3 bunch of papers (Optional). Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.).
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof at least for the trek.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried so that our hands free while trekking.