Harishchandragad Trek and Camping Behind Waterfall
Trekking is enjoyed to the fullest when it’s combined with a surreal night camping on the foothills and slopes of Harishchandragad. There are tons of trekking camps all over India, at the base of sky-touching peaks and amidst dense jungles. Camping in the mesmerizing halo of such massive lofty mountains makes trekking even more enjoyable. Along with the trek, trekkers can also engage in several other adventure activities while camping. This vacation unwinds in the lap of nature and dwells in the wilderness at trekking camping at Harishchandragad with the scenic environment and balmy atmosphere. The breathtaking and gorgeous landscapes of the Sahyadri range and the Western Ghats tender a perfect set-up for this activity.
The outstanding treks at Maharashtra during monsoon camping are sure to attract you if you desire to explore nature while camping in the wilderness. Whether it is camping in the open under the waterfall, the country provides the best experiences with adventurous treks. Camping in the sheer backwoods of wildlife and jungle will give you a superb opportunity to explore Sahyadri Treks.
- Duration: 2 Day 1 Night
- Base village: Pachnai
- Difficulty level: Medium
- Without transport cost: Rs. 1599/- per person
- With transport cost (Kasara to Kasara): Rs. 1799/- per person
Harishchandragad Trek - Camping Behind Waterfall Itinerary
Day Zero - Friday Night
Please board the Kasara Local from your nearest station.
12:15 am - Train Starts from CSMT - Kasara Local on the central railway
03:30 am - Kasara Railway Stations arrival time
03:40 am - Trek Leader will meet you near the ticket counter
03:55 am - Drive till base village Pachnai in Local Jeep Transport
Day One - Saturday Morning
08:00 am - Reach Pachnai village
08:15 am - Breakfast and use toilets
09:00 am - Introduction with the Team and Travellers
09:20 am- Start Ascending, and Trek begins
11:00 am - Reach the Temple
11:45 am - Visit Kokankada
01:00 pm - Ganesh Caves
01:30 pm - Lunch on top of fort - Simple meal
02:40 pm - Descend to waterfall camping tents.
04:40 pm - Evening snacks Bhutta - Maggi
05:00 pm - Reach the campsite
05:15 pm - Tent Allocation and Relax
07:00 pm - Bonfire
10:00 pm - Dinner
Day Two - Sunday
07:00 am - Good Morning
08:00 am - Start Descending towards Pachnai Village.
10:00 am - Trek and Camping completed
10:30 am - Breakfast & Toilets
11:15 am - Leave by arranged local jeep transport to Kasara Railway Station.
03:00 pm - Kasara railway station.
What is included in the tour
- Kasara to Kasara local jeep transport
- 2 Breakfast , 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Tent Charges
- Forest Entry Fees
- Trek Leaders Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
Anything other than mentioned in price includes
- Aadhar card or License Id Proof Compulsory
- Good Trekking shoes
- 2-litre water in reusable bottles.
- Energy bars / Dry Food Bites
- Raincoat - Ponchos - Windproof jacket
- Personal Toiletries and First Aid Kit
- Personal Medical as per directions.
- 40 litres Backpack to carry all kinds of stuff.
- No trolley bags, no duffel bags, No Handbags or Jholas will be allowed.
- Extra Pair of dry Clothes (as a backup if you need a change).
- Camera (Optional).
- Torch with Extra pair of Batteries
- Mobile flashlight not allowed
- Please carry two Bedsheets / Blankets / Sleeping Bag.
- Odomos for protection from mosquitoes