Bera Leopard Safari
Located at a distance of134 km from Udaipur, Bera is an adventurer lovers' favourite spot nestled in Aravalli ranges that endows with a serene and attractive background to holiday at and witness the leopards. Now, Bera in Rajasthan is known as the Jawai Bandh Community Reserve, and you can find caves and rocks here that offer an ideal home for leopards.
Certainly, Bera is sure to take you away from the jam-packed city full of chaos. As the forest and the terrain are less travelled around by people, you can get to take pleasure in the plentiful sighting of real nature and its dwellers. Upon visiting here, you must take some time to experience the jungle safari and be pleased about the course of nature.
Day 1: Assemble at Mumbai Central Station at 20.00 Hours and Board the Train. Our Tour Leader will be there with you throughout the Journey.
Day 2: Reach Jawai Bandh Station and Transfer to Hotel in Private car will take you to Bera. After you check-in, have some rest and post-lunch be ready for your first Wildlife Safari. As it is twilight, you will return to the hotel, have dinner, Musical games and go to bed.
Day 3: Get up with the crack of dawn, eat breakfast, and gear up for second natural world safari. To save time for a safari, you can think about taking your breakfast along. Post safari back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Wildlife Safari. With the nightfall get back to the hotel and the day will end after dinner.
Day 4: Next morning, have a feast and then gear up for 4th and last nature safari. Check out the hotel and depart for Jawai Bandh in a private car.
The months from March to June are scorching with the mercury level increasing up to 45 Degrees, whereas from July to September you can notice the average rainfalls. When it comes to wintry weather from November to February, it is relatively cold with temperature dropping up to 2 Degrees in December and January. November and February are in general pleasing with a little cold in the morning and evenings. Great woollen outfits are recommended all through the winters, and cotton clothing suggested for hot days.
Best time to Witness the natural world and Photography
As a point of fact, you usually don't have any restrictions on viewing flora and fauna at any time of the year. But if we talk about the summer days, during that period the climate is hot, and so there are less sightseeing opportunities. Here this is because leopards like better to remain inside their refuge. Additionally, the weather conditions in October, November and February are relatively pleasing, and so you can witness leopards for a long time devoid of any problem. In December and January, as the weather is relatively cold, apart from just noticing the leopards, you can also enjoy watching migrant birds in the waters of Jawai dam.
What is included in the tour
- Leopard Safari for 2 Days.
- To and fro from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Resort stay for 2 Days.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea and Dinner.
- Travel from station in a Private Vehicle
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water bottle
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Extra pair of clothes, Towel, Jacket, etc.
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Proper footwear
- Proper haversack to put all these things
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and P