A Perfect Guide to Help You Plan a Bali Tour
Without any question, Bali is a holiday destination loved by many people from corner to corner of the world. From its list of everlasting relaxing beaches, charismatic divine energy, terraced rice fields, and colourful sunsets, you'll have much more to see and experience on this beautiful island ecstasy!
Bali is recognized as the Land of the Gods. It is a vibrant and dynamic island that is home to more than four mil Indonesians with the ever-changing climate. Its natural beauty of emerging volcanoes and dense terraced grassy fields emit peace and serenity. Bali fascinates with its beautiful and impressive dances and colourful traditions, its arts, and crafts, to its luxurious beach resorts and exciting nightlife.
Kuta is one of the most well-known beaches in Bali. In the twilights, the area pulses to the vibration of disco music. Bali is also renowned for its artisans who deliver a vast array of handicrafts, including batik and ikat cloth and apparel, wooden carvings, stone carvings, painted art, and silverware.
Feel the glories of Bali by opting for Treks and Trails five nights and six days Bali tour package and return home with exciting memories!
Why Should You Visit Bali?
Upon your visit to Bali, you'll take pleasure in an everlasting adventure – there, you can come across an activity that goes well with every soul! Also, have a fantastic experience of trekking, surfing, yoga, meditation, delectable food, or startling nightlife. You might not be aware, but a few regions of Bali are hugely influenced by tourism with centres of adorable cafes, hip bars, and vegan eateries. And if we talk about other areas in Bali, they are still somewhat isolated, keeping up their exclusively Balinese splendour and magic.
Do Travellers Require Visa To Visit Bali?
People visiting Bali as a traveller don't need to have a visa to be there to 30 days. But they are required to carry their applicable return tickets, passport, and adequate money to pay for expenses during their stay in Indonesia. On the other hand, people who are planning to stay there for over two months or 60 days, they have to apply for Visa on Arrival.
Best Season to Visit Here
On the whole, the most beautiful season to plan to holiday in Bali is from May to September, when the weather conditions are dry and sunny. For your information, it's still pleasant to go there during rains – rainfall generally arrives as a quick and cumbersome shower that merely last a few hours. When it comes to the dry season, it is a suitable time to climb volcanoes and take part in water sports. What is more, the most beautiful time to dive is between April and September.
Things to Do in Bali
Adventure Sports like Paragliding, Hiking, Mountain Cycling, Horseback Riding, Jungle Trekking, Etc
Scuba Diving and Snorkelling
Visiting the Spa
Go Dolphin Watching
Watching the monkeys
Watching the Buffalo Race and many more
Top Attraction in Bali
Pura Tanah Lot
Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Art & Culture
Tegallalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces in Bali
Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
The Nusa Islands
The Nusa Islands
Tirta Empul Temple
In the last, it is safe to say that known as the 'Island of the Gods', Bali has an exclusive sense of mysticism. Bali, many religions and traditions live blissfully alongside, always with a smile and gratitude for the delight of life. Everyone can observe it easily that how Bali has been eminent to its importance as one of the most excellent places on this earth for holidaymakers. Just visit here once, and this island is sure to take your heart, mesmerize your thoughts, and always catch your fancy to get back for more.
Bali Tour Package
Day One - Airport to Hotel Transfer Later, Check-in at hotel and rest. Day free for shopping followed by Evening dinner at Indian Food Restaurant on private transfers.
Day Two - Full-Day Kintamani tour with Ubud Village followed by Kintamani Volcano viewpoint, Mount & Lake Batur, Batubulan Village, Coffee Plantation + Celuk Village + Mass Village with Barong Dance + Goa Gajah + Monkey Forest with local lunch followed by Evening dinner at Indian Food Restaurant on private transfers
Day Three - Full-Day Tour with Benoa water sports including 1 x round of Banana boat, Parasailing / flying fish and Jetski (parasailing subject to weather) with Turtle Island tour followed by lunch and Tanah lot sunset temple with Evening dinner at Indian Food Restaurant on private transfers
Day Four - Full day Lembongan island trip followed by Evening dinner at Indian Food Restaurant on private transfers
Day Five - Swing only by sari followed by lunch and Evening dinner at Indian Food Restaurant on private transfers
Day Six - Check out from the hotel and assemble in the hotel lobby, you will be picked up from the hotel lobby and dropped to Denpasar airport to board your flight back to India.
What is included in the tour
- Meet & greet assistance at the airport
- 5 Nights Accommodation as mentioned above based on Twin / Triple Sharing Basis
- Daily Breakfast, Excludes on the day of Arrival
- Daily Dinner, Excludes on the last day
- Full-Day Kintamani tour with Ubud Village followed by Kintamani Volcano viewpoint, Mount & Lake Batur, Batubulan Village, Coffee Plantation + Celuk Village + Mass Village with Barong Dance + Goa Gajah + Monkey Forest with local lunch.
- Full-Day Tour with Tanjung Benoa water sports including 1 x round of Banana boat, Parasailing / flying fish, and Jetski (parasailing subject to weather) with Turtle Island tour followed by lunch and Tanah lot sunset temple.
- Full day Lembongan island trip with Lunch
- Swing only by sari followed by lunch
- All tours and transfers on a Private basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Ticket
- Any expenses of personal nature viz. sightseeing entry fees, heater charges, tips to driver & Guide, cigarettes, laundry, telephone calls, mini- bar etc.
- Additional sightseeing charges or extra usage of vehicle
- Any Entry Fees
- Meals other than mentioned above
- City Tax and Security Deposit if any
- All extra incurred at the Hotel other than mentioned.
- Any expenses incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather/natural calamities/flight delays/rescheduling/cancellations, any accidents/medical evacuations etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “package cost inclusions”.
- Any expenses incurred on extra transport services
- Rooms service and additional meals, if any
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Passport-sized photographs
- Nationality ID proof
- Extra pair of clothes for water sports
- Hotel voucher for Visa on Arrival
- Extra photocopies of passport