Alibaug Beach Cycling
Alibaug is a popular weekend getaway near Mumbai, and it's famous for its beaches, fish thali, water sports, temples, bungalows, and forts. People fondly visit this place as it's very relaxing and they get a break from the hustle-bustle of city life. One can imagine being by the beachside and sipping coconut water, then relishing sea food at lunch and dinner with the place being just kilometers away from Mumbai. To make the experience mesmerizing, how about a cycle ride in Alibaug. You can ride along roads that have coconut trees on both sides. Park, you cycle and have a refreshing soul curry or coconut water that will quench your thirst and continue your joyful ride, which will become a fond memory for each one of you.
Look forward to Alibaug Cycling?
- Cycling experience on beaches
- Ferry ride
- Mouth watering meals
- Level : Medium
- Duration : 1 Day
- Cost : Rs. 2000/- per person
Alibaug Cycling Itinerary
- All participants are required to gather at Mumbai's Ferry Wharf - Bhaucha Dhakka at 7 am. We will travel by ferry to Rewas beach and then move towards Awas beach.
- Participants can spend some time at this location for sight-seeing and photography, and then we move towards Kihim beach.
- We will take a lunch break at Kihim beach and enjoy a delicious meal.
- Rest for a while after lunch, and then we head towards Rewas beach and back to Mumbai, enjoying the ferry ride.
Tourist spots covered
Bhaucha Dakka - Ferry Wharf
Mumbai's most beloved fish market, this friendly and charming set-up has a traditional feel. Bhaucha Dakka has been employed as a movie set in many Bollywood movies as Goa port.
An isolated beach, Awaas is the classic spot for peaceful moments of seclusion. White sandy shores encircled with casuarina trees add to the picturesque beauty of this beach.
Unquestionably one of the most attractive beaches in Alibaug, Kihim Beach is best recognized as a birder's heaven. It is a much-frequented picnic point with beachside resorts and huts.
What is included in the tour
- Cycle on Rent
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Cycle Helmet
- Ferry tickets
- Guide's expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel fare till Mumbai's Ferry Wharf | Bhaucha Dhakka
- Any other personal expenditure
- ID Card (Compulsory)
- Face mask
- Hand sanitizer
- Wear light and comfortable clothing that is suitable for cycling.
- Extra t-shirt
- Water 2 liters min
- Food - Snacks
- Personal medicines if any
- Electoral powder / Glucon D
- Camera (optional)
- Rucksack to carry everything
- Sturdy sports shoes.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.