One day trek to Karnala Saturday 25th Jan 2014
About: Height: 1500 ft
Grade: Easy Type Hill Fort
Minimum: 07 participants
Karnala fort is a hill fort in Raigad district about 13 km from Panvel. Located in within the Karnala Bird Sanctuary. It was a fort of strategic importance. Redeemed with the power struggle of many rulers, Karnala Fort stands as a specimen of the 13th century constructions. The fort was sparingly used by the Karnala rulers including Angres, Mudhan and Peshwas until 1818, by which time British rulers have taken over the grand old fort under their control.
Itinerary: 08:00 Assembly at Panvel Station 08:15 Reach Panvel state transport depot.
09:00 Reach Karnala base by ST depot by a sate transport bus / Tum-tum and start trek 11:30
Summit and explore 01:30 Start decend 17:30 Disperse at Panvel ST depot.
We would be getting back to Dadar at approx 19:30 Hrs approx.
The cost of this trek would be Rs. 200/- per head only and would include: Panvel – Karnala – Panvel by tumtum / ST, Sanctuary entry fee, Treks and Trails, India charges if any.
Note: At the forest entry – point, All plastic bottles will be Counted. A deposit amount will be paid. In case, if any participant member forget his bottle in the sanctuary and is unable to produce the bottle on return then it attracts a penalty of Rs 1000.00.
AVOID USING PERFUMES AND DEO ESPECIALLY FOR THIS TREK. Telephonic confirmation required to confirm participation.
List of things required:
1. Haversack to keep hands free.Water Bottle 3 Liters. Personal medicines.
2. Packed lunch. Camera (Optional). Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
3. Electoral or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder some snacks & biscuits. Good trekking shoes.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Group leader decision will be final and binding.
2. Treks and Trails India reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact...send a text message.
4. Please do not carry gold ornaments or any other valuables. Camera, Binocular is allowed at your own risk
5. Please do not carry handbags or jolas for the trek. Avoid Chapels / Slippers for trek
6. For safety please follow the expert’s/ Instructors advice on trek. Carry a sweater if needed.
7. Please carry YOUR LUNCH for the day.
Upcoming Events This Week 2018
Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828746865 / 8828004949 / 9764461419 / 9867046166
1. Prabalmachi Camping - Learn More - https://goo.gl/gjmCVD- Rs 1200.00 per person
One Day Trek - Easy Treks
1. Karnala Trek - Learn More - https://goo.gl/1LFDAr - Rs 800 per person
2. Karnala Trek - Learn More - https://goo.gl/1LFDAr - Rs 800 per person
3. Lohagad Fort Trek - Learn More - https://goo.gl/kteP6R - Rs 800.00 per person
4. Visapur Trek - Learn More - https://goo.gl/dtTsPd - Rs 800.00 per person
5. Kothaligad Trek - Peth Trek - on 24th June 2018 Learn More - https://goo.gl/qcRrJT - Rs 900.00 per person
6. Tikona Fort Trek - Learn More - https://goo.gl/n7Ji18 - Rs 1000.00 per person
One Night One Day Treks - Medium Grade
1. Rajmachi & Kondhane Caves Overnight Trek - Learn More - https://goo.gl/ErjCgh - Rs 1600.00 per person.
2. Naneghat Trek - Learn More - https://goo.gl/QDzLBc - Rs 1200.00 per person.
3. Korigad Trek - Learn More - https://goo.gl/CdE2tx - Rs 1300.00 per person.
4. Andharban Trek from Mumbai - Learn More https://goo.gl/7CUfPs - Rs 1300.00 per person.
5. Kalsubai Trek - Learn More - https://goo.gl/gi99q2- Rs 1300.00 per person.
1. Andharban Trek from Pune - Learn More - https://goo.gl/doiJwd - Rs 1200.00 per person.
2. Kalsubai Trek from Pune - Learn More - https://goo.gl/Kv2693 - Rs 1300.00 per person.
Whatsapp Updates / Email Updates
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book -Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828004949
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/treksandtrails/
Snap Chat - ttreksandtrail9