Triund is situated between Dhauladhar range and Kangra Valley. It is easy and popular trek near Macleodganj. While trekking you can enjoy dense pine forest and a beautiful view of Kangra Valley.
Fixed Departure Dates - Triund Trek
|4th April 2019||2nd May 2019||6th June 2019|
|11th April 2019||9th May 2019||13th June 2019|
|18th April 2019||16th May 2019||20th June 2019|
|25th April 2019||23rd May 2019||27th June 2019|
|30th May 2019|
Triund Trek Details
- Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest Altitude: ~ 7700 feet
- Cost: Rs. 12,000 + 5% GST (per person)
Triund Trek Itinerary
Day One Thursday - Arrive at Delhi and move towards Mcleodganj
Arriving at Delhi in the morning as per your scheduled flight or trains will be ideal. As we will be catching even bus to Kasol at 5.30 pm from Majnu ka Tila. Majnu-Ka-Tila is famous for Tibetan Delicacies.
Day Two Friday - Mcleodganj and local sightseeing
We will reach Mcleodganj by 09:30 am. Check in to the hostel. After freshen start local sightseeing and visit Vist Bhagsu Waterfalls, Dalai Lama Monastery, Gallu devi temple, etc. Have dinner at hostel's cafe/local restaurant. Overnight stay at the hostel.
Meals included today - Lunch and Dinner.
Day Three Saturday - Mcleodganj to Triund Trek
Start your day with breakfast and post breakfast, start a 6-7 hr trek to Triund through dense pine forest. Stay in camps for the night.
Meals included today - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day Four Sunday - Back to Mcleodganj
Post breakfast around 9 AM, start descend to Mcleodganj. You’ll reach Macleodganj by afternoon. In the evening catch bus for Delhi.
Meals included today - Breakfast.
Day Five Monday - Departure from Delhi
We will reach early in morning at Delhi and head straight toward airport. Board our flight and we are back home.
What is included in the tour
- Delhi – Macleodganj – Delhi transport
- 2 nights accommodation as per itinerary on sharing basis
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners (All veg)
- Camping equipments, guide fees (for a group of 4+) and forest permit charges included
- First aid & emergency assistance would be provided, if needed
- Bonfire, local sightseeing
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals while travelling
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- Local transfers (Sightseeing) aren’t included in the package price
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- Personal porter charge (at INR 1200/- per day) isn’t included in the package price
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- Valid ID Proofs
- Sufficient cash as it is difficult to find ATMs in the mountains
- Waterproof trekking shoes & jacket
- Torch with extra batteries
- Warm clothes
- Camera with extra batteries
- Lighter & Trekking stick
Please note - All treks/departures would be conducted as per schedule. However, due to unavoidable climatic conditions, there might be alterations in the scheduled departures. The same would be informed prior.