SGNP Evergreen Forest on the foothills of Kanheri Caves, with trail loops of 2.5 kms at Shilonda, Borivali National Park. On the relaxed trail through nature, Walk under the shade of tall trees. Learn more about your Shilonda Nature trail experience here. A family-friendly walking trail in the outdoors within the city limits. A short, easy hike with a naturalist guide and walking trail is perfect for families of all ages or corporate team building.
Shilonda nature trail, Sanjay Gandhi National Park found in the foothills of the Kanheri Caves. Shilonda Nature Trail is a perfect spot to get away from the crowds of Sanjay Gandhi National Park, commonly remembered as the Borivali National Park and instead, spend some time surrounded by nature.
The nature trails are an excellent place to bring families, kids, or even corporates for a short walk in the forest away from the noisy hustle and bustle of city life. The best beginners trekking in Mumbai option want to connect with nature? Within city boundaries. A trail for people of all ages, experience with nature. Take your family out here.
Shilonda nature trails details
- Location Sanjay Gandhi national park Borivali
- Event type: Nature Trail with naturalist
- No of days required - 01
- Trail Grade: Easy grade with easy endurance
- Shilonda Trail time required - Two to three hours
- Jungle trail distance - two kilometers
- Meeting point: Main Entrance of Sanjay Gandhi national park Borivali
Shilonda trail national park itinerary
- 06:30 am - Meet our team and naturalist at the Borivali National Park Gate
- 06:45 am - Move towards Shilonda trail
- 07:30 am - Arrive path of SGNP Shilonda trail
- 07:45 am - Brief group introduction and begin nature trail at Shilonda
- 11:00 am - Return to the Shilonda national park entrance point
- 12:30 am - Drop at the Borivali National Park main gate, and the trial ends
What is included in the tour
- 1.Borivali national park entry fees and Shilonda nature Trail fees
- 2.First Aid Kit
- 3.Guide fees
- 4.Experienced naturalist manager of the trail
What is NOT included in the tour
- 1.Any other transport from the origin of the participant to the meeting point.
- 2.Additional meals or services
- 3.Any expense of personal nature
- 4.Any other item specifically NOT mentioned in includes.
Frequently asked questions Shilonda Trail
1. How to make the Shilonda trail booking?
Kindly register on our website; we take limited participants. You can use net banking, UPI, wallets on our website payment gateway. For any issues related to payment kindly whatsapp us.
2. Is Shilonda trail open for hikers?
Shilonda trail is open from 7.30 am to 6 pm for hikers.
3. What do you mean by Nature trail?
A Nature trail is a type of hiking trail specially developed with points of interest for learners to make the most out of their walk in nature. Learning trails are also sometimes called educational paths or simply paths because learning naturally encourages you to travel along a path.
4. The best hiking trails in Mumbai?
Exploring the scenic mountains of Mumbai is a favourite weekend pastime of many Mumbaikars. Whether you prefer a crisp winter or a rainy season at the green-capped peaks of Western Ghats is an experience that's not short of breathtaking.
- Shilonda Trail
- Tungareshwar National Park
- Karnala Fort Trail
- Bhandup Pumping Station Birdwalk
- Nagla Block Nature trail
- Borivali National Park - Highest Point Trail
- Kanheri Caves Upper Trail
- Chinchoti Trail
- Yeoor Forest Trail
- Malad Trail Line
- Bamboo Hut Trail/ Gaumukh Trail
- Kashimira Trek
How to go to Shilonda trail national park?
Trekking has matured into a favourite weekend exercise for many Mumbaikars. As promptly as Friday evening comes, many head to the hills to check out the spectacular panoramas in and around Mumbai.
Would you please chat with us to register for the Shilonda trail national park? We offer an experienced naturalist, manage your logistics and make sure your day is spent learning about nature. Shilonda trail walk is ideal for photographers.