Mumbai is famously seen as one of the fastest and busiest cities of India. But, one of the lesser known charms of the city, is to experience it in the night. Explore the beautiful coastline and visit the iconic landmarks, while riding through the Mumbai coastline, starting at Colaba Causeway and ending at Colaba with multiple stops on the way. The route passes by some of the iconic places of Mumbai like Marine Drive, Haji Ali, Worli, Sea-face
Tour Cost: Rs 800/- per person
Time - Saturday 11:30 p.m. to Sunday 05:00 a.m
Grade Level: Medium
Duration: 1 Night
- Meet at Colaba Causeway at 11.30 p.m. sharp
- Allocation of cycles and short briefing will take place.
- The ride will begin and follow the pre-decided route with multiple halts in between.
- Colaba Causeway
- Nariman Point
- Marine Drive
- Haji Ali
- Worli Seaface (U turn from Worli seaface)
- Mumbai Central
- The ride ends at Colaba Causeway.
- Tour concludes with happy memories
What is included in the tour
- Cycle Rental
- Energy bar, juice
- Expertise charges
- All taxes applicable
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
- ID Card (Compulsory)
- Wear light and comfortable clothing that is suitable for cycling.
- Extra t-shirt
- Water 2 litres min
- Food - Snacks
- Personal medicines if any
- Electral powder / Glucon D
- Camera (optional)
- Rucksack to carry everything
- Sturdy sports shoes.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.