New Year Bhandardara Adventure Camping
If indulging in adventurous activities gives you an adrenaline rush, then you are in for outdoor camping. To have enjoyable camping experience in the Western Ghats of India stretching, join trekking and adventure camping at Bhandardara Adventure camping with Treks and Trails India.
The campsite made to make each camping event a safe, enjoyable and adventurous experience for every participant. Let's have a quick look at various activities and facilities provided at the camping sites:
Event Highlights New Year Bhandardara Adventure Camping
- The venue at Lake Side Camping Bhandardara hill station
- Cold climate with beautiful mountains surrounding the campsite
- Veg | Non-Veg | Jain starters and Soft Drinks Limited per person
- Delicious Village Dinner Jain | Veg | Non-Veg & Unlimited
- Private two-person Tent accommodation for a couple. Limited capacity, subject to availability and a prior couple booking required. Please check before booking.
- Sharing Basis Tents available
- Separate accommodation for group and family.
- Tent with Mattress, Pillow and Fleece Polar blankets.
- Live Music Guitarist & DJ
- Adventure activities like 400 feet Zip-line, 200 feet Valley Crossing, Burma Bridge, Archery
- Five Toilets with water supply
- Couple friendly campsite
- Security & Much more fun.
- For a couple: Rs. 2700/- per person (double sharing tent)
- For group: Rs. 2500/- per person (multiple sharing tent)
Bhandardara New Year Camping Itinerary
Day One - Adventure Camping Bhandardara
Catch CSMT – Kasara local
- CSMT - 11:46
- Byculla - 11:53
- Dadar - 11:59
- Kurla - 12:06
- Ghatkopar - 12:10
- Thane - 12:26
- Dombivli - 12:39
- Kalyan - 12:48
- Kasara - 13:58
For Pune, people train options
1. Train name Sahyadri Express and Train Number 11024
- 06:50 - Pune
- 10:32 - Kalyan
2. Train name Mumbai Express and Train Number 17032
- 09:05 - Pune
- 11:47 - Kalyan
From Kalyan catch above local Kasara train
14:00 Meet at Kasara railway station.
14:30 Start journey towards campsite by local jeep. (10/11 persons in one jeep)
En-route will halt for the washroom, only for 10 minutes. Be back in your respective jeeps in 10 minutes, to avoid a mess in the further schedule.
17:15 Post bumpy Ride of 2.5 hours reach Campsite.
Register yourself or group at the desk and collect the hand-band token.
Settle down in the tent as per your registration number.
18:00 Flying fox / Valley Crossing (One-time only)
Enjoy the last sunset of the year while sun setting down.
18:45 Tea-Coffee counter.
19:15 to 20:30 Guitarist unplugged play.
19:30 to 20:30 Starters counters one dish per person & in Q only.
21:00 Music will be in action till permissible time.
Dinner counter from 22:00 pm to 00.00 am (Daal, Rice, Papad, Salad, Paneer Masala, Chicken Masala, Puri or Chapati)
Day Two - Adventure Camping Bhandardara
00:45 Settle down retire of day or Enjoy one-hour guitarist performance with campfire sometime.
07:30 Wake up call.
08:00 Tea-Coffee Counters.
08:30 Poha / Upma counters till 09:30.
08:30 Flying fox and Valley crossing who cannot able to do yesterday one time only.
10:30 check out from the campsite with memories.
13:00 Reach Kasara and disperse.
- Catch train mentioned above on 31st Dec 19 from your respective station (Do not miss the train as after no travel option available till the campsite. You have to come by your own i.e. 4k per Jeep)
- We are not selling any kind of alcohol at our campsite. You can carry your own alcohol along with a proper 1-day permit issued from the liquor shop.
- Make sure do not consume over alcohol. If anyone found disturbing other privacy then said the person will immediate or forcefully boycott from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Evening Tea & Snacks, Starters & Cold Drinks (Limited Qty), Dinner & Next Day Bf-Tea
- Tent Stay (Mattress – Pillow – Fleece Blanket) on sharing basis 4 people / 6 people
- One time Flying Fox and Valley Crossing
- Kasara to Kasara travel by local jeep
- Music / Campfire
- Equipment and Safety gears
- Guide and Expertise Charge
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transportation till Kasara and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Winter clothing (Temp may get down below 10 in night carry winter clothing & extra chaddar compulsory)
- Drinking water 1/2ltr
- ID card
- Personal medicines
- Extra pair of cloth (As per your wish)
- Booking invoice or ID
- We are not sale or encourage to intake any kind of alcohol/Narcotics if you wish to carry by own also buy 10 rs 1-day Permit from liquor shop with valid purchase invoice handy at forest check-point & the intimate team while registration about your carrying alcohol
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.