Diksal Waterfall Rappelling - Bhivpuri - 28th August 2016
About Diksal Waterfall
Diksal waterfall is located near Bhivpuri station, you would need to trek one-hour from Bhivpuri railway station to reach Diksal Waterfall. Height of Waterfall 115 feet. Trek is very easy with beautiful panoramic views of the sorroundings. You will walk beside the Dhom dam while crossing a small water stream. This short trek is one of the most scenic treks that can be done easily by all age groups.
The waterfall lies just below a small village known as Sagachi wadi. The famous Garbett point trek can be done via this route from the village. On the top of this village, the beautiful Matheran range can be seen.
What is the meaning of Rappelling?
Abseiling popularly known as Rappelling derives from German abseilen, meaning "to rope down" also called rappelling, is the controlled descent of a vertical drop, such as a rock face, using a rope. Climbers use this technique when a cliff or slope is too steep and/or dangerous to descend without protection.
Diksal Waterfall Event Details
Diksal Waterfall - Height 115 feet
Grade - Thrilling
Board Karjat Slow Train
CST: 5:20 am
Byculla: 5:30 am
Dadar: 5:40 am
Kurla: 5:50 am
Ghatkopar: 5:56 am
Thane: 6:17 am
Dombivali : 6:39 am
Bhivpuri : 7.30am
08:30 am – Breakfast - Start Trek One Hour till Dikal Waterfall Rapelling Patch - Easy Trek for all Ages
09:30 am – Briefing session (Dos and Don’ts).
10:00 am – 04:00 pm - Rappelling Activity
04:30 pm – 05:30 pm - Reach back to Bhivpuri station.
How to Register
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Bookings are non Transferable to future dates
- Bookings are non Transferable to another person
Please note important:
- Buy return train till Bhivpuri
- Board the second compartment from Kasara side.
- Missing the train means missing the event - no refunds request will be accepted
- Travel from Bhivpuri to Waterfall and Back
- Morning Breakfast and Tea - Evening Tea
- One Time Diksal Waterfall Rappelling and Expertise Charges
- Please buy your return Bhivpuri Train tickets
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
Things to carry
Things to carry
Please carry your Lunch for this event
Haversack to keep hands free
Water bottle 3 litres
Extra Pair of clothes.
Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
Electoral or GluconD powder.
Sun protection cap, googles
Light weight towel.
Monsoon Event Dos and Dont’s
- Keep your valuables in waterproof bag during monsoon events
- Wear shoes with good grip
- Carry Insect Repellents to keep bugs
- Stay together as group during the trek please do not stray away
- Keep Friends and Family updated on your whereabouts
Treks and Trails India Event Rules
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed.
- Treks and Trails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
Disclosures on medical conditions and Event Risk Profile
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organisers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organisers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organisers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
WhatsApp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 9619095743
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Safety will it be safe ?
- Rappelling experts and technical guides who are expert will conduct rappelling event.
- High Quality harness and Correct instructions will ensure you have safe waterfall rappelling landing and enjoy the event
Can anyone do it ?
- Weight Limit for Participants : 35kgs-102 kgs
- Yes all people looking for adventure from different age groups can do water rappelling
Other Attractions ?
- Enjoy monsoon weather among beautiful mountains
- Beautiful Waterfalls