Duration - 1st November 2018 to 28th February 2019.
Rann Ustav 2018 Itinerary
Day 1 – Bhuj to Dhordo
Arrival at Bhuj at station/airport and proceed to Dhordo.
12:30 - Welcome and check in.
13:00 - Lunch at Dining Area
14:00 - Shopping/Adventure Time.
16:30 - Evening Hi Tea.
17:00 - Visit to White Rann.
20:00 - Dinner at Dining Area.
21:00 - Cultural Activities.
Day – 2 Dhordo to Bhuj Drop
06.30 - Morning visit to White Rann.
07:30 - Breakfast at Dining Area
09:30 - Check out and Departure for Bhuj with a Complimentary Sightseeing.
Later drop at Bhuj as per schedule.
Arrival: Transfer from Bhuj to Dhordo on SIC basis. (Approx. 81km – 2 hrs by road)
- 09:30 AM: From Bhuj Railway station/Bhuj Airport.
- 10:45 AM: From Bhuj Railway Station only.
Departure: Transfer from Dhordo to Bhuj on SIC basis.
- 09.30 AM: From Dhordo to Bhuj.
Note: All transfers other than the stated above are on chargeable-basis and subject to availability.
Extra Charge of Gala Dinner: Rs.1770/-Per Pax per dinner, during special dates.
Special Dates for Gala Dinner
November – 2018
December – 2018
January – 2019
February – 2019
Sightseeing places to be covered on the day of departure
- Bhujodi/Hira Laxmi Craft Park/Vande Matram Memorial (closed on Monday) OR Shopping at Vania Bazar/Bhuj Haat/Chhatardi
- Kutch Museum (closed on Wednesday/public holidays)
- Swami Narayan Temple
- Aina Mahal/Prag Mahal (closed on Thursday) OR Sharad Baug Palace (closed on Friday)
- The package includes entrance ticket for Vande Matram Memorial.
- The package does not include entrance ticket for Kutch Museum, Aina Mahal, Prag Mahal & Sharad Baugh Palace.
- Lunch, on the day of departure, is not included in the package.
- Sightseeing points, not accessible through the Resort Bus, will have to be managed by the guests
What is included in the tour
- Transfer between Bhuj Railway Station/Airport and Dhordo by AC coach on SIC (Seat in Coach) basis only
- Complimentary refreshment in bus (on arrival)
- Accommodation in Premium AC Tent/Rajwadi AC Bhunga on twin sharing
- Meals – 1 Lunch, 1 Evening tea, 1 Dinner and 1 Breakfast
- Sightseeing as per itinerary on SIC basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than mention above
- Train fare/ Airfare till Bhuj and back
- All entree fee
- Any personal expenses
- Early Check in & Late Check out
- Anything not mentioned in cost includes
- Emergency Medical evacuations if any required
- Water bottles
- Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes
- Winter cloths (Jacket, Muffler, Cap)
- Electoral or Glucon D powder
- Some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits.
- Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.)