Harishchandragad Night Trek
Harishchandragad is one of the best high forts near Mumbai, Maharashtra. Strong fortifications of this fort have multiple entry routes such as Junnar gate route, Sadhale ghat, Nalichi wat, and Indore waat.
The carvings on the temples of Nageshwar (in Khireshwar village), in the Harishchandreshwar temple and in the cave of Kedareshwar indicate that the fort belongs to the medieval period since it is related to Shaiva, Shakta or Naath. Later the fort was under the control of Moguls. The Marathas captured it in 1747. Main attractions on Fort: Sapta Tirta Pushkarini, Kedareshwar Cave, Konkan Kada (Konkan cliff), Taramati peak, Temple of Harishchandreshwar.
Harishchandragad Night Trek Batches
- 25th 26th May 2019
Harishchandragad Event Details
Difficulty Level: Medium
Endurance Level: Medium
Height of fort: 4650 ft. approx
Total time required for climbing: 2-2.5 hours uphill climb one way
Cost: Rs. 1300
Harishchandragad Event Itinerary
Catch CSMT – Kasara local
Kasara semi-fast local
- 22:50 CSMT
- 22:57 Byculla
- 23:05 Dadar
- 23:13 Kurla
- 23:18 Ghatkopar
- 23:34 Thane
- 23:57 Dombivli
- 00:07 Kalyan
- 01:18 Kasara
01:20 Meeting at Kasara Railway Station.
01:30 Move towards the base village in by private local vehicle.
04:00 Reach base village and start ascending.
07:00 Reach Kokankada and explore.
08:30 Mover towards Harishchandreshwar temple.
Visit Harishchandreshwar temple, Kedareshwar temple, Pushkarani, Caves.
10:00 Start descending.
13:00 Reach at base village and Lunch.
14:00 Start return journey towards Kasara Railway Station.
17:30 Reach Kasara station and disperse.
What is included in the tour
- 1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch
- Kasara to Kasara travel by private non-ac local vehicle
- Treks and Trails expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Kasara and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1: Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 8828004949
Step 2: Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd