Garbett Plateau trek difficulty level : Medium.
Garbett Plateau trek endurance level : High.
Base village for Garbett Plateau : Diksal.
Region : Matheran.
Total time required for climbing Garbett Plateau : Maximum 4 - 4.30 hrs from Bhivpuri road.
Duration : 1 Day.
Garbett Plateau height : 2625 ft. (approx)
Catch Karjat slow local from CSMT.
CSMT – Karjat slow local time table.
- 05:20 Mumbai CSMT
- 05:28 Byculla
- 05:38 Dadar
- 05:48 Kurla
- 06:15 Thane
- 06:37 Dombivli
- 06:48 Kalyan
- 07:30 Bhivpuri road
- 07:35 Meet at Bhivpuri road railway station, near ticket counter.
- 07:45 Breakfast at Bhivpuri.
- 08:15 Start ascending.
- 13:00 Reach at Garbett Plateau. Explore and lunch.
- 14:00 Descend.
- 18:30 Reach at Bhivpuri road railway station.
People may board same train from their respective stations of convenience.
Missing the train is missing Garbett Plateau Monsoon Trek, no refund will be provided.
Trekkers should carry packed Lunch for this Trek.
What is included in the tour
1 veg Breakfast and 1 Evening tea.
Trek Leader Expertise Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
Travel cost from Mumbai to Bhivpuri road and back.
Lunch for the trek.
Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
Any kind of personal expenses.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Click on the link: Things to carry
1. Can we drive till Bhivpuri road?
2. Distance from Mumbai to Bhivpuri road?
Two and half hours drive from Mumbai 85 km approx.
3. Distance from Pune to Bhivpuri road?
Three hours drive from Pune - 110 km approx.
4. Number of days required for this event?
5. Is there food available on Garbett Plateau?
No. Food available at base village.
6. How much time required to climb Garbett Plateau?
4.5 hours (one way).
7. Where can we park our cars?
Base Village at your own risk.
8. Is there any parking charge?
9. Are Toilet Available on Garbett Plateau?
Not available. During the trek toilets are not available.
10. Do Single travellers female sign up for these events?
We have 60 - 40 % or more Male - Female ratios on our events.
Many Single Travelling Female join our events.
11. Are Kids allowed on treks?
Kids below 15 with Parents supervision only.
12. What type of food will be provided?
Only Veg local home cooked food is available.
13. Phone Connectivity?
Limited phone connectivity available for most cellular service.
14. Is cash payment or spot payment accepted?
Cash payment is not accepted.
Registration against 100% upfront payment only via Paytm / UPI / NEFT / IMPS / Payment Gateway.
On the spot payment not accepted.
We need to book in advance bus / jeep and make other arrangements upfront payment is must.
15. Will I get bottled water?
Normal well water shall be provided
16. Can I charge my phone?
No electricity. Please carry a power bank if required.
17. How is the weather now?
Summer Temperature Night 20oC - Day 39°C approx.
Monsoon it rains very heavily please double pack your expensive phones and gadgets.
18. Can we smoke or drink alcohol?
NO. People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit event on immediate basis.
19. Can we listen to music on Bluetooth speaker?
Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speaker is not allowed while trekking, Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside homestay.
20. How do I make payment?
You can pay online on our website in how to register tabs.
Incase your question is not listed above you can email us email@example.com