About Bhandardara Dam Camping
The campsite will be at Bhandardara which is in the interiors of Maharashtra and one of the darkest spot in our state with least amount of light pollution you will witness the darkest night sky possible. One may see the Milky Way with their naked eyes and spot numerous stars and galaxies that are never visible from the city. For all astrophotography lovers, we'll be taking some killer star-trails and Milky Way pictures. Its goanna be a treat for your lenses. Or if you get tired, you may chill in one of the open tents and immerse yourself under the sky filled with gazillion stars.
Details of Bhandardara Camping
- Region: Bhandardara
- Cost: Rs 1800
Bhandardara Fireflies Event Itinerary
Day 1 - Saturday
Catch CSMT – Kasara fast local
14:50 Meet at Kasara railway station and move towards Bhandradara.
16:30 Reach at campsite.
17:30 Evening tea.
Enjoy BBQ and campfire.
After dinner explore the nearby areas to view fireflies.
Day 2 – Sunday
07:00 Wake up and freshen up.
09:30 Check out from campsite and move towards Kasara railway station by local vehicle.
11:30 Reach at Kasara station and disperse.
- People may board same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing Fireflies Special Overnight Camping at Bhandardara, no refund will be provided.
What is included in the tour
- 1 Evening tea and snacks, 1 Dinner and 1 Breakfast.
- Tent stay including Mat, and Blanket for overnight stay.
- Camp expertise, guide & first aid charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch for day 1.
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water.
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
- Good Torch must with extra battery.
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek.
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters.
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
- Identity Proof.
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.