Overnight Camping at Bhandardara
About Bhandardara Camping
New Year Camping and yet another secret location for camping this New Year’s Eve. Last year we had a lakeside campsite with full moon in the backdrop, green hills surrounding us and no one but fun company around. Words can't explain, so check out the aerial video of the location that we took from the drone
Batches for Bhandardara Camping:
- 31st 1st January 2018
Details of Bhandardara Camping:
08:00 am: Meet us at Pritam Hotel, Dadar (East)
08 am: Depart in the bus with the whole group.
8 30 am: Pick up from Teen Hath Naka Junction, Thane (opposite Eternity Mall)
11:00 pm: Stop for lunch on the way.
02:00 pm: Reach campsite and explore surroundings.
04:00 pm: Tea and snacks over sunset.
04:30 pm: Pitch your own tents, settle in, change, refresh.
5:00 pm: Set up bonfire, get the party started and commence the activities (listed below).
07:00 pm: BBQ and dinner.
12:00 am: Happy New Year.
02:00 am: Late night snacks for those who are still awake. Or sleep (if absolutely necessary)
07:00 am: Morning Tea / Coffee.
07:30 am: Start packing up.
08:30 am: Depart from campsite towards meeting point.
- Pitch your own tent
- Star Gazing (it's goanna be a new moon day so we can hope to spot milky way)
- Night Photography / Astro Photography
- Acoustic Music / Karaoke around Bonfire (We have live artists to lead the way)
- Transport in AC bus from Mumbai to campsite and back.
- Food: Evening snacks, night dinner, late night snacks, morning breakfast.
- Tent accommodation and related camping gear.
- Location rent (shared equally by all)- Fees for Guides / Local Help / Camping Expertise.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions.
How to Register
For any queries please call us:
- Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days.
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets are not transferable to another person or another date.
Things to Carry
Things to Carry:
- Water Bottles (2-3 Litters)
- Torch with Extra batteries compulsory
- Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly ornaments
- Electoral or Glucon D powder, some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits.
- Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes
- Polythene bag for your garbage
- 2-3 bunch of papers (Optional)
- Good trekking shoes
- Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.)
- Sleeping bag and Sleep Mat
- Please carry your own Spoon / Fork / Soup Mug / Plate
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book -Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828004949
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/treksandtrails/
Snap Chat - ttreksandtrail9
Call / Whatsapp Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828746865 / 8828004949 ( Monday to Saturday - 11 am to 7 pm only )