Trek to Alang – Madan - Kulang 29th Nov to 1st Dec 2013
(Starting 28th November 2013 night)
One Of The Toughest Trek In Sahyadri
Trek : Alang – Madan - kulang
Height : 4852 - 4841 - 4822 ft.
Date : 29th Nov to 1st Dec 2013. [Starts on 28th Night]
Region : Igatpuri - Kalsubai
Cost App.: Rs 2200/-
Assembly : Kasara Rail Station
Duration : 3 Day/ 3Night
Itinerary for Alang – Madan - kulang trek.
Meeting Point: Kasara Station 01:18hrs 29th Nov 2013
Catch the slow Kasara Local train (N) from Mumbai CST on 28th Nov 2013.
Mumbai CST 22:50 Byculla 22:57 Dadar: 23.04 Kurla 23:12 Ghatkopar 23:17 Thane: 23:31 Dombivali: 23:54 Kalyan: 00. 03 Kasara: 01:18
0130 to 0630 hrs: Reach Kasara, General Introduction, & travel upto Ambewadi, Rest 2hours.
0630 to 0730 hrs: wake up, Breakfast.
0730 hrs: Start the trek, Reach the col between Alang and Madan, climb the rock patch of Madangad. Lunch Break on Madangad top. After lunch start Descending Madangad.
Reach the col between Alang and Madan Start Ascending Alang Fort Reach the cave, dinner and rest for the day.
0630 to 0730 hrs: wake up, Breakfast, Explore Alang.
Start Descending Alang fort. & trek towards Kulang fort, Lunch in the route.
Reach the cave of Kulang fort. Dinner and rest for the day.
0630 to 0730 hrs: wake up, Breakfast, Explore Kulang fort.
09.00 hrs: Start Descending, Kulang fort, Reach Ambewadi. Lunch in Ambewadi.
03.30 hrs: travel towards Kasara.
05.30 hrs: Reach Kasara.
List of Items To Be Carry
• Snugly fitting canvas shoes / Sports shoes
• Ruck sack / Shoulder bag which can hold following items
• Water Bottle (3 Liter Minimum) compulsory **
• Torch with spare set of batteries
• Note book, Pen, Sewing kit, shoes laces, Safety pins
• Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family Dr.).
• Light weight towel.
• Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirts 1no each.
• Sleeping Bag / Bed sheet & Carry mat.
• Plate, Glass, Mug/ cup, spoon.
• Candle, match box
• Carry one time meal for the trek. **
• Transportation from Kasara – Ambewadi - Kasara by local Transport ST / Jeep.
o Day 1 -- Breakfast, Evening Tea, and Dinner,
o Day 2 – Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea, and Dinner,
o Day 3 -- Breakfast, Lunch.
• Technical Equipment, Expertise and Guide charges
UPCOMING EVENT THIS WEEK
Trek to Kalavantin Durg 20th August 2016 Learn More -
Trek to Rajmachi and Kondane Caves 20th 21st August 2016 Learn More
• Please do not carry gold ornaments or any other valuables.
• Please do not carry handbags or zolas for the trek.
• Avoid Chapels / Slippers for trek
• For safety please follow the expert's/ Instructors advice on trek.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book -Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828004949
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/treksandtrails/
Snap Chat - ttreksandtrail9