Rajmachi Fort Camping Lonavala
Rajmachi Fort Camping
Camping is usually a time when you go back to basics and enjoy simple pursuits such as reading, watching stars, hiking, swimming and playing games together as a group. Camping offers peace and quiet and relaxing atmosphere, helps to get close to nature.
Rajmachi Fort contains Shrivardhan and Manoranjan two separate forts known as Balle Killa. There is one small plateau in between them. A temple of 'Bhairoba' is very beautiful. Shrivardhan Fort is Bale killa of Rajmachi Fort. It is almost 3000 feet high. But it was mainly built to keep watch on Konkan area. Manoranjan Fort is 2700 feet high. Manoranjan consists of strong walls, 3 doors and many water tanks. One can see Ulhas river, Dukes Nose (Nagphani), Karnala, Matheran, Mahuli and Bhimashankar etc. The old caves of 'Kondhavi' on Rajmachi fort are worth to see. The way to the fort is long but truly with a good view.
Hi Join us this weekend for Rajmachi Camping Last few seats available - 8828004949 whatsapp - Learn More - https://goo.gl/txRWX8
Rajmachi Camping Images
Rajmachi Camping Video
Overnight Rajmachi Camping - Trekking
Location - Lonavala
Recommended for Corporate outings / Family / Group overnight stay
How do I get here?
- Take the share a cab service from Dadar if you are coming from Mumbai
- Come by state transport buses till Lonavala depot.
- You could also drive down in your own vehicle. - Please note road condition is unpaved will be difficult for small car
- Train Number 16351 / Mumbai CST - Nagercoil Balaji Express
- Train Number 11009 - Sinhagad Express
- Pune to Lonavala Local Trains are available
Where do we meet?
Lonavala Railway station
Our coordinators will greet you at Lonavala railway station. After a short introduction we depart from here by private vehicle till Rajmachi base village. Approx drive is for 16km or 60 minutes drive.
- 4.00 pm Reach base village
- 4.30 pm Pitch Tent Activity and camp setting up.
- 5.00 pm Evening tea
- 8.30 pm Night Trail
- 9.30 pm Dinner
- 11.00 pm Lightouts Sleep in Tent
- 07.30 am Wake Up
08:00 am Breakfast
08:30 am Trek Manoranjan Fort and Shrivardhan Fort exploration.
12:30 pm Lunch
03:30 pm Driven down till Lonavala bus depot
04:30 Disperse at Lonavala city/ railway station
Things to Carry
You can carry below items to make your Rajmachi Camping enjoyable
- Dry Snacks, Ready to eat food, Like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Water 2 liters Mandatory.
- Wear good footwear Mandatory preferably closed shoes.
- Sleeping Bag / Mattress / Bed sheet / Pull over / Yoga mat
- Head Torch / Torch (Mandatory).
- Extra pair of clothes, Towels & Napkins (Optional).
- Slippers or floaters (just to relax your feet before & after the trek)
- Personal small medical kit. (Which you require usually/Optional)
- Electrol powder Cap / Goggles. (Optional).
- Camera, Binoculars
- Haversack to put all these things.
- Odomos / Sanitizer
Camping Rajmachi Rules
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof at least for the trek.
- It’s not a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- We all are going for an adventurous, interesting trekking exploration & travel together as a group.
- The leader’s decision will be final and all the members should abide by it.
- Do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
3. Treks and Trails reserves all the right to change / deviate / cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts / skirts / tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
5. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery (at own risk)
How to Register
Cost per adult Rs. 1600.00 ( minimum 8 people required )
Check in Time 16:00 (day 1)
Checkout Time 13:30 (day 2)
- Transport to and fro Lonavala - Rajmachi - Lonavala by local jeep on sharing basis
- Day 1 Evening tea, One Veg Dinner / for non veg dinner ( please inform in advance charges extra )
- Day 2 Veg Breakfast, One Veg /for non veg lunch ( please inform in advance charges extra )
- Treks and Trails India charges
- Anything not mentioned in cost includes
Some Frequently Asked Questions for Rajmachi Camping
Can we drive till Rajmachi village?
How far it is from Mumbai/Pune?
- 3 hours drive from Mumbai, 125 km approx
- 4 hours drive from Pune 168 km approx.
Can we get our car till campsite?
- Yes close to the campsite. Its 15 minutes walking from there.
- Roads are unpaved with many rocks and pot holes please come prepared for journey
Number of days required for this event?
- 2 days and 1 Night
Is there any parking charge?
Do you provide sleeping bags?
Mattress - No
Sleeping bag - No - For hygiene reasons we don't provide sleeping bags.
Is there any bathing facilities?
How are the toilets?
Provision for toilet tents will be made - eastern style commode.
Can we get children?
Campsite is children friendly from 6 years onwards
Chairs for sitting around the tent?
Are there mosquitoes?
May be sometimes depending on the season, carry odomos
Are pets allowed?
Is it safe & secure?
Can we do corporate training programmes?
Yes, get your own trainer or let us know if we need to arrange for a trainer well in advance.
Do we need to make our own barbecue?
You could try, it will be fun. We will provide marinated food for dry barbeque please inform in advance extra charges apply
What’s the temperature during the day here?
Summer: 17 - 39°C approx
Winter: 12 - 30°C approx
Do we have mobile coverage?
- Little or No mobile network coverage
- Mobile coverage comes at some places
Is there phone charging point?
No electricity. Please carry a power bank if required
What is per tent accommodation capacity?
2 or 4 men capacity.
Minimum Group size?
5 adult person or 10 Children
Maximum Group size?
30 adult persons or 35 Children
What type of Drinking Water is given?
Mineral Water shall be provided for drinking purpose throughout camp duration only.
For other Utilities services: Normal well water shall be provided e.g. hand washing
Is any other Activities possible?
List of other activities possible: Free
Night trek, Treasure Hunt, Fort visit to Shrivardhan and Manoranjan
Chargeable Activity that can be arranged:
Rappelling on Rajmachi fort walls – cost is variable depending upon the group size.
Yes, we could also conduct it on week days, multiple batches.
How do I confirm participations?
Confirmations should be done via Telephonic confirmation at least 15 days prior to the event date and 50% camp cost to be paid. Balance payment to be paid to our coordinators at Lonavala railway station before the start of the event.
What is the Cancellations Policy?
0 – 8 days before the event date – NO REFUNDS
9 – 14 days before the event date 50% will be refunded only
How to get camping at Rajmachi with Trek sand Trails
Call us and check available slots and with suggested dates for your visit.
Inform the number for participants
Veg / Non Veg preference
We shall get back you via email or telephonic conversation
Sit back and relax we shall organised an awesome trip for you all.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book -Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828004949
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/treksandtrails/
Snap Chat - ttreksandtrail9
Call / Whatsapp Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828746865 / 8828004949 ( Monday to Saturday - 11 am to 7 pm only )