Event Details - Trek to Kalsubai Highest Peak of Maharashtra
Trek Grade: Medium level
Endurance Level: High
Height of peak: 5400 ft approx.
Base Village: Bari
Total time required for climbing: 4 hours one way
Total distance for climbing: 7 km approx. one way.
Duration: 1 Night 1 Day
Trek Leader: Rajesh Mhaddalkar
Contribution: 1000 per person
Carry luch for this trek
Itinerary for Kalsubai Trek
17th December 2016
- Mumbai(CST) 20:47
- Byculla 20:54
- Dadar 21:01
- Kurla 21:09
- Ghatkopar 21:13
- Thane 21:28
- Dombivili 21:41
- Kalyan 21:52
- Kasara 23:07
23:15Hrs Assemble at Kasara Rail Station
23:15 -01:15Hrs Travel Kasra to Bari
18th December 2016
01:15 – 02:00Hrs Rest in bari village
02:00Hrs Start Trek toward Kalsubai.
06:00Hrs Reach top of kalsubai,
06:00 – 08:00Hrs Tea & Snacks on Kalsubai Top
08:00Hrs Start descending kalsubai.
1300 – 15:00Hrs Travel bari to Kasara.
15:00Hrs Disperse at Kasara rail Station
All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
Any kind of personal expenses.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
Things to Itinerary
Things to carry
- Haversack to keep hands free, water bottle 3lts. Extra Pair of clothes. Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc. Electoral or GluconD powder.
- Personal medicines. Sun protection cap, googles, some ready to eat food like plumb cake, biscuit, fruits.
- Torch with spare set of batteries, Light weight towel.
- Extra set of clothes. A sweater
- *** LUNCH for day one ***, sleeping bag, bed sheets etc
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact us, please send us a text message.
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
- Please do not carry handbags or jolas or sling bags.
Disclosures on medical conditions and Event Risk Profile:
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
Wear good trekking shoes. Take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.