Bhivpuri Lake Side Night Camping on 11th 12th February 2017
About Bhivpuri Lake Side Camping
Camp beside a beautiful lake with Matheran Mountains in backdrop, Stargazing and enjoy the outdoors with your friends and go social offline with new friends.Spend the night sleeping below the stars. Enjoy light music. You can bring your collection of songs and pickup new songs, which you will listen to on loop for next few days. Come for camping near Bhivpuriat a very cool and lesser-known place.
Things to Do at Bhivpuri Lakeside Camping
- Beautiful Lake excellent for landscape photography
- Lake facing camping
- Tent pitching star gazing & fun
Day 1 - Saturday
Please catch Mumbai CST to Karjat Local Train
18:11 Bhivpuri Road Station
We will meet at Railway Station and walk till campsite 15 minutes away
18:30 Reach campsite
19:00Allocation of Tents &Tent Pitching by participants
19:30 Enjoy Campsite and Games
22:00 Enjoy the night with Starters Stargazing and Campfire
23:30 - Dinner will be served. Enjoy with your friends.
Day 2: Sunday
06:30 Wakeup early and watch sunrise
07:00 Enjoy photosession near the lake
08:00 Local Breakfast and pack up
09:30 Return to Karjat station and take train back to Mumbai.
- Veg and non-veg starters.
- Veg dinner / Breakfast and tea / Tents for accommodation.
- Treks and Trails Expertise Charges.
- Train tickets to Karjat.
- Anything not mentioned above.
- 1.Washroom OR Changing Facility is not available at Camp Site.
- Missing the train means missing the event, no refunds would be entertained.
How to Register
For registration and confirmation transfer Rs.1100 per person.
50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date
No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
Things to Carry
Things to Carry:
- Identity proof (must)
- Please buy return ticket
- Two liter of water
- Bed Sheet and Sleeping Mat compulsory
- Binocular, Camera, Cap, etc. (Optional).
- Some ready to eat food. Fruits, Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- A spoon and a plate (must).
- Medicine those if u require usually.
- Guitar, volleyball etc for playing and entertainment, collection of songs in your mobile.
Disclosures on medical conditions and Event Risk Profile:
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
Treks and Trails India Rules
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
2. Treks and Trails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
3. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
4. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
5. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery (at your own risk).
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book -Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828004949
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/treksandtrails/
Snap Chat - ttreksandtrail9
Call / Whatsapp Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828746865 / 8828004949 ( Monday to Saturday - 11 am to 7 pm only )