Amboli Ghat Macro Photography Tour and Nature Trail
About Amboli Ghat
Amboli ghat is a hill station situated in sindhudurg district of Maharashtra, it’s a hot-spot for brimming wildlife such as reptiles, amphibians and many other macro subjects.
Wide variety of amphibians include amboli bush frog, Malabar gliding frog, bicolored frog also reptiles such as green vine snake, beddomes keel back, Deccan banded gecko etc can be found in amboli ghat.
Join us to explore this amazing wilderness and experience macro photography on the field, these trails will include walking through cold mountain water streams, heavy rain, thick fog cover etc. Thrilling as it might be, there might be various challenges to photograph these macro subjects.
Cost: Rs 9500
Batches for Amboli Photography Tour
Registration are Closed
Amboli Ghat Nature Trail Itinerary
Arrival at Sawantwadi station (at 12pm preferred train Tutari exp 11003) pick-up to Amboli ghat, Reach Amboli ghat and check in, evening trail at Mahadev ghad road, followed by dinner.
Breakfast and visit Amboli botanical garden to explore frogs, insects and other macro subject’s photography till lunch, after lunch rest. Night trail towards Chaukul village accompanied by local expert.
Breakfast and morning local trail, leave towards Sawantwadi railway station. (drop at 4pm, Tutari exp 11004).
- Triple sharing accommodations.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) at Amboli.
- All applicable taxes.
- All entry-fees and guide charges.
- ST charges from Sawantwadi to Amboli and back.
- Travel cost to Sawantwadi and back home.
- Travel meals.
- Any kinds of personal expenditure or extra meals.
- Bottled water, soft-drinks etc.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Anything not included in inclusion list.
How to Register
Batches for Amboli Ghat 2018
Registration are Closed
For registration transfer Rs. 3500.00 per person in the given a/c (Registration Fees)
For Registration and confirmation transfer Full Payment Rs. 9500.00 per person in the given a/c before 20 days of event date.
- Registration fee is not refundable.
Account Name - Treks and Trails
Bank Name - Axis Bank
Account Number - 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate – Mumbai
IfSC Code - UTIB0000695
Account Type - Current Account
Please Call or email for any clarification:
- Treks and Trails Mumbai mobile/Whatsapp - 8828746865 / 8828004949 ( Mon - Sat 11 am to 7 pm only )
- All cancellations before 30 days of the event date - 75% refund.
- All cancellations before 20-30 days of the event date - 50% refund.
- All cancellations within 20 days of the event date - No refund possible.
Things to do in Amboli Ghat
- Macro Photography
- Nature Trails at Amboli Forest Park
- Visit Amboli Ghat Waterfalls
- Enjoy Local Food
Places To Visit In Amboli Ghat
- Amboli Falls
- Shirgaonkar Point
- Shri Hiranyakeshwar Temple
- Nangarta Falls
- Amboli Sunset Point
- Amboli Forest Park
- Mahadevgad Valley Parpoli
- Parikshit Point, Amboli
How to Reach Amboli Ghat
- Nearest airport is located in Goa
- Trains from most major cities come to Sawantwadi Railway Station, Amboli is located 30 km away
- Drive from Mumbai / Pune / Goa / Belgaum using google maps
Best time to visit Amboli Ghat
Monsoon is the best time to visit Amboli weather is much cooler and forest around the ghat is filled with wildlife activity