Sandhan Valley 120 ft Rappelling - Trek to Reverse Waterfall - on 18th September 2016 - Bhandardara
Sandhan valley सांधण व्हॅली is known Wonder of nature & splendid of Sahayadri (Western Ghats). Water carved valley of 200 ft deep and about 1.5 long. Sandhan valley is located on the west side of beautiful Bhandardara region, near Samrad village.This time though, we will be walking through the valley till the first water pool can be seen and to its immediate left we will be taking the route which will take us to the 120ft mighty rappelling patch.
Location :- Igatpuri – Ghoti – Bhandardhara – Samrad
Sandhan Valley 120 ft Rappelling - Trek to Reverse Waterfall
Grade: Medium with Thrill of Rappelling - Trek Invovled Easy
Minimum: 15 people required to run event
Maximum: 50 people
Day 1 - Saturday Night
- Dadar West - 22:45 hrs ( near Pritam Da Dhaba Hotel )
- Thane - 23:45 hrs Teen Haat Naka Eternity Mall - Thane
10.45 pm: Travel by Bus meet at Dadar East Pritam Da Dhaba
05:00 am Reach Samrad Village and Rest for a while.....
Day 2: Sunday
06:00 am: Good Morning and Get Ready
07:00 am: Early morning Breakfast and Tea
08:00 am: Trek till Rappelling Patch and begin the 120 ft Rappelling & Flying Fox
12:00 pm: Complete the Rappelling n Flying Fox Activity and Relax
12.30 pm: Begin Trek in the Valley of Shadows / Reverse Waterfall Visit
02:00 pm: Reach Back to Samrad Village
02:30 pm: Lunch
03:00 pm: Return Journey
10:00 pm: Reach Dadar (tentative)
Cost: Rs. 1400.00 per person
How to Register
- Travel by Non Ac Bus Dadar to Dadar
- Veg Meals - Breafast and Lunch
- Technical Assistance - Stay and Rappelling
- Expert Guidance
- Anything which not mentioned in Cost Includes list
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets non Transferable
Things to Carry
Things to carry
- Haversack to keep hands free
- Water bottle 3 litres
- Extra Pair of clothes.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Electoral or GluconD powder.
- Personal medicines.
- Sun protection cap, googles
- Light weight towel
- Rain Cover for Bag
- Dry Bag to keep cloths dry
Monsoon Event Dos and Dont’s
- Keep your valuables in waterproof bag during monsoon events
- Wear shoes with good grip
- Carry Insect Repellents to keep bugs
- Stay together as group during the trek please do not stray away
- Keep Friends and Family updated on your whereabouts
Treks and Trails, India rules:
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact us, please send us a text message.
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
- Please do not carry handbags or jolas or sling bags.
Disclosures on medical conditions and Event Risk Profile:
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book -Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828004949
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/treksandtrails/
Snap Chat - ttreksandtrail9
Call / Whatsapp Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828746865 / 8828004949 ( Monday to Saturday - 11 am to 7 pm only )