Waterfall Rappelling - Dudhiware Lonavala
Waterfall Rappelling Also technically known as canyoning and canyoneering are more often associated with technical descents those that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing. An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff amidst the Gushing Waterfall
Event Location - Dudhiware, Lonavala
Height: Approx 135 - 150 feet
Meeting point: Pritam Hotel, Dadar (E) at 06:00 am
Centralised Pickup Points
- 06:15 am - Yogi Hotel, Chembur
- 06:30 am - Vashi Bridge, Vashi
- 07:00 am - McDonald’, Kalamboli, Panvel
- 09:00 am - Lonavala Base Village
09:15 am - Small Trek and Reach Dudhiware Waterfall
09:45 am - Event Briefing and Safety Instructions at Waterfall
10:00 am - Waterfall Rappelling Starts
03:30 pm - Waterfall rappelling Ends
05:00 pm - Departure for Mumbai
We’ll reach Mumbai by 21.00 Hrs (Tentative)
Pune Participants catch any local train plying towards Lonavala and meet us at Lonavala station at 8.30 am.
How To Register
Please call 8828746865 or whatsapp for bank details to register
- Travelling from Dadar to Dadar / Lonavala to Lonavala
- Equipment and Expertise charges
- One Time Rappelling Charges
- Meals during Trave
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets are non Transferable
Minimum number of participants 15 (For the event to happen)
Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
Things to Carry
Things to Carry
- Haversack to keep hands free
- Water bottle 3 litres
- Extra Pair of clothes.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Electoral or GluconD powder.
- Personal medicines.
- Sun protection cap, googles, some ready to eat food like plumb cake, biscuit, fruits.
- Extra set of clothes.
Event Rules by Treks and Trails India Rules
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- People Caught Drinking Alcohol and Smoking will be removed from the event without refund.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact us, please send us a text message.
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
- Please do not carry handbags or jolas or sling bags.
What to wear for this trek?
- Cotton t-shirts, full sleeves recommended.
- Full-length trousers or track pants.
- Wear dry fit if possible. Earthy Colored Clothes
Disclosures on medical conditions and Event Risk Profile:
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book -Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828004949
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/treksandtrails/
Snap Chat - ttreksandtrail9
Call / Whatsapp Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828746865 / 8828004949 ( Monday to Saturday - 11 am to 7 pm only )