Ahupe to Siddhagad Range Trek - July 30th - 31st 2016
Ahupe Ghat is a pass which starts from Khopivali in the Konkan to Ahupe Village in the Ghats. Ahupe Village is based at height of 3855 feets. Ahupe Ghat offers spectacular views of vertically drop to Konkan all around the Ahupe Plateau. The view from the Ahupe Plateau must be one of the most enchanting and mesmerizing experience. Lush Greenery with deep valley and waterfalls all around.
The magical beauty of Twin Mountains of Machindergad and Gorakhgad can steel your heart. If you are there at the top during early hours of the day one can see amazing view of valley and plateau bathed in clouds.
Siddhagad fort is old age hill fort established by Shilahaar royal family in 9th century. The Central top of this fort is also exciting and tough to climb, must visit this fort in winter and summer. This hill fort had tallest hight to climb in all forts in Maharashtra is about 910 meters.
Range Trek : Ahupe Ghat - Ahupe - Bhattiche Raan - Gaydara Ghat - Siddhagad - Uchala
Day 1 - Saturday - July 30, 2016
We all will meet at Kalyan ST stand enquiry Counter.
9.00 am - Kalyan ST stand
Have breakfast before meet.
Pune People will catch Sinhgad Express from Pune and get down at Kalyan:
06.05am - Pune
06.10am - Shivajinagar
06.35am - Chinchwad
08.45am - Kalyan
9.00 am - Kalyan ST stand
10.30am - Reach Murbad
11.30am - Khopivali
11.40pm - Start Ahupe ghat trek.
02.30pm - Ahupe Top. Explore.
03.00pm - Start trek to Gaydara Ghat.
06.00pm - Night Stay at Kondhaval Village/Siddhagad Machi.
Day 2 - Sunday - July 31, 2016
6.00am - Start trek
10.00am - Reach siddhagad till caves only. We may skip reaching top.
11.00am - Descend to Uchala/Narivali
01.30pm - Uchala/Narivali
03.00pm - Murbad
04.30pm - Kalyan
Pune People catch train for Lonavala/Pune.
How To Register
Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865
Cost : 1400/- per person
- Transport Kalyan to Kalyan
- Day 1 - Lunch, Tea and Dinner
- Day 2 - Breakfast, Tea and Lunch
- Anything which not mentioned in include list
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets non Transferable
Treks and Trails, India rules:
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact us, please send us a text message.
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
- Please do not carry handbags or jolas or sling bags.
Things to Carry
Things to carry
- Haversack to keep hands free
- Water bottle 3 litres
- Extra Pair of clothes.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Electoral or GluconD powder.
- Personal medicines.
- Sun protection cap, googles
- Light weight towel.
- Sleeping bag
- Rain Cover for Bag
- Dry Bag to keep cloths dry
Monsoon Event Dos and Dont’s
- Keep your valuables in waterproof bag during monsoon events
- Wear shoes with good grip
- Carry Insect Repellents to keep bugs
- Stay together as group during the trek please do not stray away
- Keep Friends and Family updated on your whereabouts
Disclosures on medical conditions and Event Risk Profile:
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book -Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828004949
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/treksandtrails/
Snap Chat - ttreksandtrail9
Call / Whatsapp Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828746865 / 8828004949 ( Monday to Saturday - 11 am to 7 pm only )