Tiger Safari - Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve - November 11th 12th 13th 2016
The state of Maharashtra is a biological hotspot - rich and awesome. Visit to one of the state tiger reserves, there is something for everyone. We set of to explore Tadoba Andhari Tiger reserve this June. Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve boost of the highest density of tiger population in India. Close to 65 tigers for 620 sq km. Our trip was a great delight with many other animals that we sighted like the Peacock, India roller, bulbul, White eye Buzzard, Paradise flycatcher (male and female), India Spita, Crow pheasant, India Bison, Spotted dears, four Antler deer’s, marsh land crocodiles, Sambar, wild boar, Monitor lizard, Woodpeckers, Indian Muntjac (baking deer), Jungle hen, Serpent Eagle, Crow butterfly, Langurs, birds like the Seven sisters, Magpie Robin, Green beater are a few name that I could remember that were shared by the local guide on the open jeep safari that we had. Tadoba Andhari is located along the hills of Chimur, Kolsa, Navegoan and Mouharli. Tadoba was declared a tiger reserve in 1955 and later Andhari was joined in 1986.
Tiger Safari - Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve Highlights
- Wild life Photography
- Four Jungle Safari – Moharli gate
Batch Size: Multiple of Six (6 – 12 – 18 – 24 max)
Cost: Rs 16500.00
Tadoba Tiger Safari Itinenary
- Pick up from Nagpur Railway Station / Nagpur Airport
- Drive to Resort by car 2 hour drive time
- 12:00 pm Check In
- 1:00 pm Lunch
- 1st Tiger Safari - Evening
- Early morning tea
- 2nd Tiger Safari – Morning
- 3rd Tiger Safari - Evening
- Early morning tea
- 4th Tiger Safari - Morning
- Breakfast – Checkout
- Lunch on route or at Nagpur
How to Register
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book -Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828004949
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/treksandtrails/
Snap Chat - ttreksandtrail9
Call / Whatsapp Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828746865 / 8828004949 ( Monday to Saturday - 11 am to 7 pm only )
- Four Core Area Mohurli Gate Tiger Safari by 1 X 6 open Gypsy.
- Nagpur Railway Station / Nagpur Airport pickup and drop to Tiger Resort in Air Conditioned Car
- Bottled Mineral Water During Stay in Resort
- AC rooms on Double Sharing basis.
Day 1: Breakfast (Veg), Lunch (Veg) and Dinner (Veg/ non Veg).
Day 2: Breakfast (Veg), Lunch (Veg) and Dinner (Veg/ non Veg).
Day 3: Breakfast (Veg) and Lunch (Veg)
- Camera charges Per Safari Rs 250 /- on 250mm lens or more
- Food – Cold drinks outside itinerary
- Dinner on the last Day not included
- Any other deviation from the above itinerary would incur additional charges.
Tiger Safari Guidelines:
- Smoking and Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Chandrapur District Alchohol is banned
- Please wear dull/dark colored full sleeves clothes while in the safari.
- Treks and Trails, India reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice, due to unavoidable situations.
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 50% will be refunded
- After that no refund will be provided
- Tiger Safari Bookings are non transferable to person or future dates
Disclosures on medical conditions and Event Risk Profile:
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.