One day trek to Peth 2017
About: Kothaligad is more commonly known as the fort of Peth because the village of Peth is situated at its base. The pinnacle of the Peth can be seen from the village. On reaching the top of the fort, we see caves carved in huge rocks. Along the Bhairoba cave, steps are carved leading the pinnacle. Small water tanks and some cannon balls are scattered on the fort. The first one is the cave of Goddess, besides which is a water cistern and the last one is thespecious Bhairoba cave. A flat floor and well-sculpted pillars are specialty of the cave.
Batches for Monsoon Kothaligad 2018 Treks are available
Please click on this link for more information - https://www.treksandtrails.org/event-timer/580-night-trek-to-kothaligad
Kothaligad Monsoon Trek Every weekend - Rs 900 per person
- Treks and Trails Mumbai mobile / Whatsapp - 8828746865 / 8828004949 / 9867046166
About Peth fort / Kothaligad
Height: 3100 feet
Time: Maximum 2.5 hrs from Ambivali, Base Village
Location: Karjat region
Trek Leader: Rajesh Mhaddalkar
Cost: Rs 700.00 scattered on the fort. The first one is the cave of Goddess, besides which is a water cistern and the last one is thespecious Bhairoba cave. A flat floor and well-sculpted pillars are specialty of the cave.
Train Timing: Karjat Fast local
08:00 Move 2 Ambivali village by rick.
09:00 Ambivali Breakfast & Tea Break.
11:00 Peth village.
Fort Exploration for 1.5 Hrs.
14:30 Peth Village.
15:00 Lunch break.
16:00 Descend continue.
17:30 Karjat by rick/bus.
How to Register
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs. 700.00 per person in the given a/c
For any queries please call or email
- Treks and Trails 9619095743
50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Things to Carry
Things to carry
1. Haversack to keep hands free, water bottle 3lts.
2. Ready to eat foods, like plum cakes, chocolate bars, some snacks & biscuits etc.
3. Camera (Optional), please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry (at own risk)
4. Electoral or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder.Carry one time meal (Lunch) for the trek.
5. Personal medicines. Sweaters if required. Please do not carry handbags or jolas for this trek.
6. Good trekking shoes, Extra Pair of Clothes, Plastic bag to keep clothes dry.
7. Please carry your personal tea mugs, spoon and a small Swiss-knife.
8.please carry one time lunch for this trek.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
3. TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact...send a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery (at own risk)
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags on treks.
Disclosures on medical conditions.
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book -Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828004949
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/treksandtrails/
Snap Chat - ttreksandtrail9
Call / Whatsapp Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828746865 / 8828004949 ( Monday to Saturday - 11 am to 7 pm only )