River Rafting at Kundalika River
About River Rafting Kolad:-Start your day with adventure water sport facing a mad monsoon river for 12 kms with excellent rapids experience fear and joy with White Water Rafting.River Rafting on Kundalika River started a few years ago and now it is a year round activity (Only rafting facility in India to be operational all-round the year). River Rafting at Kundalika River in Kolad is about 4 hrs drive from Pune and Mumbai. White Water Rafting in Kundalika river, Kolad is controlled by the release of the Dam water on the Kundalika River and offers Grade II and Grade III rapids (Higher the Grade, higher the level of difficulty).
- Kundalika River Rafting Rapids from Level 1 to level 4.
- Total Kolad River Rafting Distance: 10 - 12 Kms.
- Duration: 2 hrs - 2.5 hrs (Depending on the speed of the water)
- Grade: Medium.
- Endurance Level: Medium.
- Swimming skills – Not required.
- Previous experience – Not necessary.
- 05:30 am Depart from Dadar for Kolad breakfast on the way
- 08:30 am Arrive at the rafting start point - Briefing for Rafting on arrival at the start point.
- 09:30 am Rafting begins
- 12.30 am: Rafting ends
- 01:30 pm Lunch Break ( Veg. / Non Veg )
- 03:30 pm Proceed back to Mumbai
- 07:30 pm Reach Dadar (E) (Tentative)
River Rafting Cost - Rs 2400 per head
1. Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai in non-a/c vehicle
2. Kolad River Rafting Charges for one time only
3. Breakfast, Lunch (Veg / Non Veg )
4. Meals and Changing facility.
5. Tolls, Permit and Parking charges
6. Expertise and Guide Charges
Anything other than Mentioned Above.
How to Register
- Buy Tickets -
For any queries please call
- Treks and Trails 9619095743
50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Things to Carry
Things to Carry
- Personal ID card complusory.
- Haversack to keep hands free.
- Water bottle 3 litres.
- Extra Pair of clothes.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Electoral or GluconD powder.
- Personal medicines.
- Sun protection cap, googles.
- Torch with spare set of batteries, Light weight towel.
- Extra set of clothes.
- Waterproof pouch for gadgets.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Treks and Trails India reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact PLEASE send a text message.
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops/skirts, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery (at own risk)
- Avoid wearing Gold and other precious jewellry (at your own risk)
Treks and Trails India is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, of Treks and Trails India in connection with the Treks and Trails India, including injury or loss incurred whilst participating in any activity of the Treks and Trails India or in any activity in which participants are invited to participate.In case of Rafting is cancelled due 2 unforeseen circumstances like Dam water is not released, heavy rain,etc. which is very less chances. Rafting amount per head will be refunded but participants have to bear travel and Food Cost.
How far is Kolad from Mumbai/Pune ?
- Mumbai – Approx 125 kms/3 hrs away, on the Mumbai – Goa Highway.
- Pune – Approx 110 kms/3 hrs away, taking the Mulshi-Ville Route.
- The best option is to self drive or hire a vehicle, there are no public transport options readily available.
- You can also catch a train from Mumbai to Panvel. Once you reach Panvel station you can hop onto a sumo to Kolad or any ST bus going towards Mahad.
- Local trains heading towards Ratnagiri and get off at Kolad station.
Is transport included?
How do we get from the end point to the start point?
- By rickshaws(Rs. 600 approx.) - Drivers( Rs. 300 approx) for self driven cars
How far is the end point to the start point?
- 20 km(by road) – approx 30 min
How far is the highway from the end point?
- 5 km – approx 10 min
RIVER RAFTING FAQ
Grade of River Rafting Rapids ? - Grade 2-3
How Safe is River Rafting?
- Like any adventure sport River Rafting has risk, our team will practice maximum safety operating procedures to avoid mishaps.
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees. We don’t suggest Rafting for Heart Patients, Pregnant women, Person with extreme Motion Sickness. Normal physical fitness is required
Minimum Height - 4 feet 6 inches
Weight Limit - 120 kgs
Age required for River Rafting - 14 year olds and above
When is it a good time for River Rafting at Kolad Kundalika River?
- River Rafting at Kolad is a dam controlled activity in Kolad, the water levels are the same throughout the year.
How many people in a raft?
- Min 4 – Max 10
Are there changing room or washrooms at the rafting start point / end point?
Simple setup is available with basic facilities .
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 9619095743
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd