Trekking offer many benefits to those who take on the activity.Trekking is a wonderful low-impact, non-competitive workout for people of all ages. What is even better is that hiking is one of the few sports that do not require much in the way of equipment. A good pair of hiking boots or hiking shoes and a day pack to carry water and snacks to maintain energy is really all you need!
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 9619095743
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/TreksandTrails-Mumbai-Meetup/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd
Treks and Trails India - 9619095743
13 years & Above
We have trips trekking trips lasting from 1 to 15 days. See each trip description for particular trip information
- If you have back problems or you just don't want to carry all that weight you should reconsider what you carry in your backpacks.
- Trekkers fill their backpacks with too much stuff.
- Go through your checklist and see what you use and what you don't use, and lighten backpacks that way.
- Backpacks don't have to weigh a ton, even if you're heading out for an extended trek. Cut weight in the essentials and you'll have a healthier, happier hike.
- A Water Bottles (2-3 Litres)
- Torch with Extra batteries
- Cap, Rain cheater (Optional) for those who don't want to get wet
- Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other costly ornaments
- Electoral or Glucon D powder, some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits.
- Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes
- Polythene bag for your garbage
- 2-3 bunch of papers (Optional)
- Good trekking shoes
- Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, etc.)
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has hands free while trekking
- Kindly carry 1 Identity proof at least for the trek.
- We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition, please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader’s decision will be final and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Any kind of addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.