Hanging Tents at Bhandardara
About Hanging Tents at Bhandardara:
It is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a very good combination of a canyon and a valley. Located in the Ahmednagar district, near the famous fort Ratangad, Sandhan valley is undoubtedly ‘The Valley of Suspense’. Walking through the narrow streak of valley with 300 ft rock walls on both the sides is a lifetime experience. Descending Sandhan valley is always a memorable outing and the overnight stay under the sparkling sky, along the reservoir side, is a sweet cherry on the cake!!
- Hanging Tent, Experience, Rappelling (350ft), Trekking, Valley Crossing, Camping.
Batches for Hanging Tents at Bhandardara:
- 27th 28th December 2017
- 28th 29th December 2017
- 29th 30th December 2017
- 30th 31st December 2017
- 31st 1st January 2018
Cost: Rs 3750
Stay: Tent Stay
Board Kasara train which starts from Mumbai CST at 05:00 am.
(It is advised to board the second last compartment of the train from your respective Stations so that we can meet in the compartment itself.
Meeting point: Kasara booking office
7:40 am: Reach Kasara station. Have packed breakfast and proceed to Sandhan Valley by local vehicle.
11 am to 01 pm Reach Samrad village, fresh up & lunch
01.00pm: proceed to campsite
1.30 to 2.00 pm- intro - Accommodation.
2.00 pm to 6.00 pm: Activities Valley Crossing and Hanging Tent till Sunset.
06:30 pm to 07:00 pm: Free time. Tea berk
08:30 Dinner, followed by camp fire (subject to availability)
Wake up early morning.
6.30am - Activities rappelling, trekking
01:00 pm: Have lunch and leave for Kasara. Take a local train to Mumbai.
- Road travel from Kasara to Sandhan valley and back by local transport.
- All meal.
- All activities and equipment mentioned.
- Expertise Charges.
- Travel from Mumbai to Kasara and back.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
How to Register
Batches for Hanging Tents at Bhandardara:
27th 28th December 2017 - Buy Tickets -
28th 29th December 2017 - Buy Tickets -
29th 30th December 2017 - Buy Tickets -
30th 31st December 2017 - Buy Tickets -
31st 1st January 2018 - Buy Tickets -
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs. 3750.00 per person in the given a/c
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate - Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
Please Call or email for any clarification:
- Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
Thins to Carry
Things to Carry:
- ID CARD. Water bottle (Min 3 litres). Sports shoes. Floaters. Sufficient clothes.
- Plates, Glass and Spoon
- Towel, napkin, Cap, Scarf.
- Sleeping Bag or Proper Bedding
- Sunscreen Lotion.
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Good trekking shoes.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing costly ornaments.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trekkers found under the influence of narcotic drugs or alcohol or smoking will be removed from event and asked to exit the event our responsibility ceases with you.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory after payment if unable to contact us, please send us a text message or Whatsapp.
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
- Please do not carry handbags or jolas or sling bags.
- You need to carry your Garbage back to city or your home like empty bottles, plastic wrappers.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update:
Step 1: Save our number in your phone book Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828746865
Step 2: Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd