Fire Flies to Rajmachi Village
Rajmachi Fire Flies Batches for June 2017
3rd 4th June 2017
10th 11th June 2017
- 14:30 CST
- 14:40 Dadar
- 15:08 Thane
- 15:28 Kalyan
- 16:08 Karjat
- 17:08 Lonavala
How to Register
Rajmachi Fire Flies Batches for June 2017
3rd 4th June 2017 - Buy Tickets -
10th 11th June 2017- Buy Tickets -
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs. 1500.00 per person.
State Bank of India
Account No: 32248535175
Account Holder Name: Mr. Rajesh Mhaddalkar
IFSC Code: SBIN0014771
For any queries please call or email or whatsapp
- Rajesh Mhaddalkar +919869629288 / +919768341848 (Trek Leader)
- Treks and Trails 9619095743
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Things to carry
Things to carry:
- Haversack to keep hands free, water bottle 3lts.
- Extra Pair of clothes
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Electoral or GluconD powder.
- Personal medicines. Sun protection cap, googles, some ready to eat food like plumb cake, biscuit, fruits.
- Torch with extra batteries, bed sheet, sleeping bags, personal tea mugs.
TreksandTrails, India rules:
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact us, please send us a text message.
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed. Please do not carry handbags or jolas or sling bags.
Disclosures on Medical Conditions and Event Risk Profile
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewelry etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we drive till Rajmachi village?
How far it is from Mumbai/Pune?
3 hours drive from Mumbai, 125 km approx.
4 hours drive from Pune 168 km approx.
Can we get our car till campsite?
Yes close to the campsite. Its 15 minutes walking from there.
Number of days required for this event?
2 days and 1 Night
Where can we park our cars?
Rajmachi Village Yes
Is there any parking charge?
Do you provide sleeping bags?
Sleeping bag: NO - For hygiene reasons we don't provide sleeping bags.
Note, this Camp Site does not have any fixed / proper / appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
Provision for toilet tents will be made at Villagers House - eastern style commode.
Personal car parking’s and car breakdown at owners risk - route will be provided via Google maps
Accommodation on sharing basis Dormitory
We have 60 - 40 % or more Male - Female ratios on our events
Kids below 15 with Parents supervision only
Food preference only Veg local cooked available
Limited phone connectivity available for most cellular services
Local jeeps used for Transport can accommodate 8 people
Registration against 100% upfront payment only on the spot payment not accepted
Normal well water shall be provided
No electricity. Please carry a power bank if required
Summer Temperature Night 17- Day 39°C approx
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 9619095743
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page -https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd