Konkan – Sindhudurg – Scuba Diving Tour on 26th 28th January 2018
Vijaydurg or Victory Fort:
Huge sea rocks of Malvan has easefully shouldered the responsibility of two Forts Sindhudurg & Padmagad on their broad chest. The name of the fort is given to the Sindhudurg district. Tourist from all over the world visit through out the year to see this Maratha glory.The fort was built with the help of huge rocks on the Kurte Island which amazes people & one appreciates imaginative power of Shivaji. In 1664 shivaji erected this fort on 44 acers of land. In Sindhudurg Fort there is ‘Shri Shivarajeshwar temple’ of King Shivaji. Also there are temples of Hanuman, Jarimari mandir and Goddess ‘Bhavani Temple’. Impressions of shivaji’s fingers prints found to be preserved here on one of the wall . Also lies, inside the fort worth seeing temples of Bhavanimata, Shambhu Mahadev, Jirimiri & Mahapurush. All are in good conditions.
In India there are a very few places where scuba diving can be done and Malvan is one of them. Due to its relatively clear sea waters, Malvan serves as a perfect spot for scuba diving (done mostly with surface oxygen supply) and snorkelling. Near the outer walls of Sindhudurg fort one can see lots of live corals and beautiful marine life under the sea.
Batches for Konkan Tour:
- 26th to 28th January 2018
Destination: Vijaydurg, Kunkeshwar, Rameshwar, Sindhudurg Fort, Dolphin Safari, Tsunami Island, Tarkarli Beach, Nivati Beach
Activities: Scuba Diving,
Cost per Person: Rs 8000/- per head (All Veg Meals) & Rs 8700/- per head (All Non-Veg Meals)
Maximum 25 Participants
Day 0: Thursday 25th Jan 2018
11:00 pm: Pritam Hotel, Dadar (E)
Day 1: Friday 26th January 2018 (Republic Day – Holiday)
07:00 am: Breakfast en-route at Hotel Alankar, HatKhamba
11:30 am: Check in Hotel at Malvan
12:00 pm: Lunch in Hotel (Veg Thali / Chicken Thali / Fish Thali – Soundale Fish – Limited)
02:00 pm: TSUNAMI Island
05:00 pm: Tarkarli / Devbaug Beach – FUN Time
07:00 pm: Snacks – Kanda Bhajji & Tea
7:30 pm: Free time for Malvan Market / Beach / Rock Garden etc. (Optional)
11:00 pm: Dinner (Veg Thali / Chicken Thali / Fish Thali – Paplet / Surmai Fish as available – Limited)
Stay at Malvan
Day 2: Saturday 27th January 2018
07:30 am: Breakfast – Tea Time
08:00 am – 01:00 pm:
Scuba Diving (20 mines each)
02:00 pm: Lunch Time in Hotel (Veg Thali / Chicken Thali / Fish Thali – HALWA Fish as available -Limited)
04:00 pm: Nivati Fort & Beach – The amazing beauty of tour
07:00 pm: Snacks – Vada Pav & Tea
07:30 pm: Free time for Malvan Market / Beach / Rock Garden etc. (Optional)
09:00 pm: Dinner (Veg Thali / Chicken Thali / Fish Thali – Paplet / Surmai Fish as available -Limited)
Stay at Malvan
Day 3: Sunday 28th January 2018
07:00 am: Visit to Sindhudurg fort
08:30 am: Break Fast (Ghavane + Tea)
09:30 am: Move 2 Achara
10:00 am: Rameshwar Temple, Achara
11:30 am: Kunkeshwar Temple
12:00 pm: Move 2 Vijaydurg
12:45 pm: Rameshwar temple, Girye, Vijaydurg
01:00 pm: Lunch at Hotel Suruchi, Vijaydurg (Veg Thali / Chicken Thali / Fish Thali)
02:00 pm: Vijay-Durg fort (Guided Tour)
Vijaydurg – Exploration
04:30 pm: Tea Break & Depart for Mumbai
09:30 pm: Dinner Hotel Swad, Sangmeshwar (To be borne by Participant as per veg / non veg choice)
Day 4: Monday 29th January 2018
05:00 am: Dadar (Subjective)
- Dadar 2 Dadar transportation fare for private vehicle (Non A/c)
- Dolphin Safari, Boating charges.
- Permissions and entry fees.
- Guide Charges.
- Food (Veg & Non Veg Thali as mentioned wherever limited and unlimited)
- Non A/c Accommodations (Rooms with 4 ppl sharing basis) & SCUBA charges.
- Twin sharing accommodation with an extra amount of Rs 600/- per head and Tipple Sharing accommodation with an extra amount of Rs 400/- per head is possible but the participant has to make arrangement for the company as well
- Anything other than mentioned in the cost includes.
How to Register
Batches for Konkan Tour:
Registration is closed for 26th to 28th January 2018 - Rs 8000(Veg Food)
Registration is closed for 26th to 28th January 2018 - Rs 8700(Non Veg Food)
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs. 8000(Non Veg) and 8700(Non Veg) per person in the given a/c
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate - Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
Please call for any clarification:
- Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865 / 8828004949
- Give a Missed Call on 02239659090
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
Things to Carry
Things to Carry:-
- A Water Bottle (2 Ltrs) (a must)
- Cap, Good trekking shoes,
- Extra 3 pair of Clothes, a Towel etc.(a must)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Personal basic medical kit (Containing an antiseptic, few bandages, personal medications if any, Antibiotics for stomach infection)
- A haversack to put all these things.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact us, please send us a text message.
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
- Please do not carry handbags or jolas or sling bags.
Disclosures on medical conditions and Event Risk Profile:
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
Wear good trekking shoes. Take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 8828746865
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page -https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai