Devkund Waterfall Trek
About Devkund Waterfall Trek
Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world
Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world you can join Treks and Trails India and visit the Devkund Waterfall located near Bhira Village, Devkund Waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in India. Devkund Waterfall is mostly unknown and unexplored waterfall in Maharashtra.
There are very few perennial waterfalls in Maharashtra like Devkund Waterfall. Forest around the waterfall is beautiful green and dense with many species of animals and birds. Devkund keeps the spirit of monsoon alive. Your trek will lead you through many unexplored trails, trek would contain medium to easy obstacles along the way. Once you reach Devkund Waterfall you will be overwhelmed with its beauty and filled with joy.
The white water cascaded down a series of rocky outcrops, giving the effect of many waterfalls rather than just one. Then it flowed on its way, nonchalant, as if nothing had occurred.
Why Visit Devkund Waterfall:
- Most Beautiful Waterfall in Maharashtra
- Enjoy the natural pool below the waterfalls
- Visiting the Tamhini Ghat
- Water pool under the Devkund Waterfall has crystal clear bluish green water.
- Exploring the dense forest.
Devkund Waterfall Trek Images
Devkund Waterfall Trek Map
Devkund Waterfall Trek Batches
- Registration is Closed for 10th December 2017
17th December 2017
24th December 2017
31st December 2017
Devkund Waterfall Event Details
- Event Type - Trekking
- Duration - One Day
- Trek Difficulty - Medium
- Washroom available at Base Village
- Rs 1300 per head.
Devkund Waterfall Trek Itinerary
- 06:00 am : Bus Starts at Pritam Hotel Dadar (E)
- 06:20 am : K star Mall , Chembur East
- 07:00 am : Vashi Below Main Bridge
- 07:20 am : Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar
- 09:10 am : Reach Pali Village Breakfast
- 10:00 am : Move towards Bhira Village
- 10:30 am : Introduction and Trek Starts
- 01:00 pm : Reach the waterfall
- 01:30 pm : Have lunch
- 03:00 pm : Return Trek till Bus Starts
- 05:00 pm : Journey to Mumbai Begins
- 06:00 pm : Evening Tea near Imagica
- 09:30 pm : Reach Dadar.
- Transport by Private Bus
- Breakfast & Evening Snacks
- Treks and Trails India Expertise Charge.
- Any personal expenses
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Please carry one time lunch for this event.
How to Register
Devkund Waterfall Trek 2017
For registration and confirmation transfer Rs. 1300.00 per person.
Account Name: Treks and Trails
Bank Name: Axis Bank
Account Number: 917020047534079
Branch: Churchgate - Mumbai
IfSC Code: UTIB0000695
Account Type: Current Account
Please Call or email for any clarification:
- Rajesh Mhaddalkar +919869629288 / +919768341848 (Trek Leader)
- Treks and Trails Mumbai 8828746865
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
Things to Carry
Things to Carry:
- Haversack to keep hands free
- Water bottle 3 lts.
- Extra Pair of clothes.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Electoral or GluconD powder.
- Personal medicines.
- Sun protection cap, googles, some ready to eat food like plumb cake, biscuit, fruits.
- Torch with spare set of batteries
- Light weight towel.
- Mosquito repellent
- LUNCH for day one.
Devkund Waterfall Event Rule:
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trekkers found under the influence of narcotic drugs or alchohol or smoking will be removed from event and asked to exit the event our responsibility ceases with you.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory after payment if unable to contact us, please send us a text message or whatsapp.
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
- Please do not carry handbags or jolas or sling bags.
- You need to carry your Garbage back to city or your home like empty bottles, plastic wrappers.
Disclosures on medical conditions and Event Risk Profile:
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
Wear good trekking shoes. Take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update:
Step 1 : Save our number in your phone book Treks and Trails Mumbai - 8828746865
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd