One day trek to Kalavantin durg 2017
About Kalavantin durg:
Kalavantin durg was used as a watch tower and is located right next to Prabhalgad fort on the old Mumbai-Pune route. The beauty of this trek is the amazing rock cut steps that zig-zag their way up the mountain to take you to the top of the fort. One can get a panoramic view from the top, not to mention the thrill of an exposed climb via the stairs.
Batches for June 2017
4th June 2017
10th June 2017
11th June 2017
18th June 2017
24th June 2017
25th June 2017
Height: 2000ft approx.
Grade: Medium – Thrilling
Base Village: Thakurwadi
Contribution: 900/- per person
Itinerary: Meet at 6.45 AM (Sharp) at Panvel bus depot
07:00 Breakfast at Panvel station
07:45 Depart from Panvel bus depot to Thakurwadi by ST / tumtum
08:25 Thakurwadi base
08:30 Trek from Thakurwadi to Kalawantin
11:00 Kalawantin durg summit. REST - Lunch - Explore – Photography
13:30 Descend to Thakurwadi
16:00 By bus to Panvel
17:00 Disperse at Panvel bus depot
Travel from Panvel-Thakurwadi-Panvel by Tumtum / ST, morning breakfast and tea and TreksandTrails charges if any.
Anything not mentioned in the itinerary, like Insurance, emergency Medical Evacuations etc.
How to Register
Batches for June 2017
4th June 2017 - Buy Tickets -
10th June 2017- Buy Tickets -
11th June 2017- Buy Tickets -
18th June 2017- Buy Tickets -
24th June 2017- Buy Tickets -
25th June 2017- Buy Tickets -
For registration and confirmation transfer Rs. 900/- per person in the given a/c
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Account No: 32248535175
Account Holder Name: Mr. Rajesh Mhaddalkar
IFSC Code: SBIN0014771
For any queries please call or email
- Rajesh Mhaddalkar +919869629288 / +919768341848 (Trek Leader)
- Treks and Trails 9619095743
50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date
No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
Things to Carry
TreksandTrails suggested List of Items to carry
1. Snugly fitting canvas shoes / Sports shoes, Sewing kit, spare shoes laces
2. Rucksack / Shoulder bag which can hold following items
3. Pack your stuff with an extra polythene lining to protect the contents from rain.
4. Water Bottle (3lts minimum) compulsory, Sun Cap, Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirt.
5. Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family doctor).
6.Please Carry Lunch
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
3. TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry (at your own risk)
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags. Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Disclosures on medical conditions and Event Risk Profile:
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewelry etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 9619095743
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page -https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai