Trek to Peb Fort 2017
About:Peb (Vikatgad):-Fort Peb is situated on northeast side of Panvel, on Mumbai - Pune road, at a distance of 3-4 km on west side of Neral. This is the most beautiful one-day trek. But there is a dense forest on the way to the fort Peb. The fort is also named as ‘Vikatgad’.
Batches for June 2017
4th June 2017
10th June 2017
11th June 2017
18th June 2017
24th June 2017
25th June 2017
Trek to Peb Fort - Vikatgad
Difficulty Level: Medium level
Endurance Level: High
Food Arrangement: Carry bottled Water and Packed lunch for Trek to Peb
Height: 1564 feet approx.
Total time required for climbing: 3 hours approx.
Total distance for climbing: 7 km one way approx.
Minimum participants required: 10
Maximum participants: 50
Duration: 1 Day
Cost: Rs 600.00
How to reach Neral?
- 05:20am Mumbai CST
- 05:38am Dadar
- 06:15am Thane
- 06:37am Dombivili
- 06:47am Kalyan
- 07:22am Neral
07:30 Report at Neral railway station
08:00 Introduction, breakfast in Neral.
08:30 Start trek towards Peb Fort.
11:00 Reach on top of Peb Fort.
12:30 Lunch on Peb Fort, rest, photography.
14:30 Start descending from Peb Fort
18:00 Reach Neral.
18:00 Disperse at Neral Railway Station.
- Transportation by Taxi from Matheran road to Neral
- Light morning breakfast.
- Treks and Trails charges if any.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered. Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
- Lunch on day one not included.
How to Register
Batches for June 2017
4th June 2017 - Buy Tickets -
10th June 2017 - Buy Tickets -
11th June 2017 - Buy Tickets -
18th June 2017 - Buy Tickets -
24th June 2017 - Buy Tickets -
25th June 2017 - Buy Tickets -
For Registration and Confirmation transfer Rs. 600.00 per person
- State Bank of India
- Account No: 32248535175
- Account Holder Name: Mr. Rajesh Mhaddalkar
- Account: Savings
- IFSC Code: SBIN0014771
For any queries please call or email
- Rajesh Mhaddalkar +919869629288 / +919768341848 (Trek Leader)
- Treks and Trails 8828746865
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 3 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Things to Carry
Things to carry
- Haversack to keep hands free, water bottle 3lts.
- Extra Pair of clothes.
- Ready to eat food, like plum cakes, chocolate bar, some snacks & biscuits etc.
- Electoral or GluconD powder. Personal medicines.
- Sun protection cap, goggles, some ready to eat food like plumb cake, biscuit, fruits.
- Torch with spare set of batteries, Light weight towel.
- Extra set of clothes. A sweater.
- Please carry one time lunch for this trek.
Treks and Trails India rules
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- TreksandTrails reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory if unable to contact us, please send us a text message.
- Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
- Please do not carry handbags or jholas or sling bags.
What to Wear
What to wear for this trek?
Cotton t-shirts, full sleeves recommended. Full-length trousers or track pants. Wear dry fit if possible. Dark and dull coloured clothes.Rain cheater (Optional) for those who don't want to get wet.
Event Risk Profile:
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses will have to be borne by the patrons themselves. The cost mentioned above is for Indian citizens ONLY payable in Indian Rupees.
We recommend you to please take care while walking / climbing / trekking. Wearing of any valuables, ornaments, jewellery etc. is prohibited. Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner. We should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside. Do not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR. We all are going for an adventurous and interesting trekking expedition. Note, this trek route does not have any fixed/proper/appropriate washrooms or bathrooms.
Whatsapp Broadcast list regular update
Step 1 : Save number in your phone book Treks and Trails India - 8828746865
Step 2 : Ping us your name and email
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/TreksandTrailsMumbai
Twitter - https://twitter.com/treksNtrailsInd